Post a Reply

Increasing world border

1. 7 years ago

@R4iscool1 do you define walking as walking to 80k in the nether everytime for your grinder then using the book to go home? because, no. and I am not begging staff, its just that I feel a bigger border is needed. and again, walking in the nether is extremely slow and I am not being lazy but more than 10 hours of walking everytime you need blaze rods risking death is just a NO

2. @TheForgotten20 @R4iscool1 do you define walking as walking to 80k in the nether everytime for your grinder then using the book to go home? because, no. and I am not begging staff, its just that I feel a bigger border is needed. and again, walking in the nether is extremely slow and I am not being lazy but more than 10 hours of walking everytime you need blaze rods risking death is just a NO

You can station an alt there; and you can use the nether roof to travel there using speed pots and enderpearls

3. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@TheForgotten20 @R4iscool1 do you define walking as walking to 80k in the nether everytime for your grinder then using the book to go home? because, no. and I am not begging staff, its just that I feel a bigger border is needed. and again, walking in the nether is extremely slow and I am not being lazy but more than 10 hours of walking everytime you need blaze rods risking death is just a NO

Why do you need to walk 80k ?
    13k would do it easily.... Which is less than 15 minutes walk from spawn.
    Running on the nether roof is probably the quickest method of travel on the server too, so what you said there made no sense either.
    This is a vanilla raid server, there is a price that must be payed for security.
    Everyone else does just fine.

Yes you are being lazy and frankly quite uniformed in this post.
    You can feel all you like but it doesn't change that.