Jam's Pixel Art

1. 7 years ago

As some of you may have seen I am forever asking for wool in the chat and here is why.

I started making pixel art around our base bc reasons so here are my first 2

Hatsune Miku

-image-

And Megurine Luka

-image-

So yeah my next one is undecided but I'll probs post in here when I'm done :P

2. My Luka skin in comparison to the pixel art - also Blackfish was there XD

-image-

3. What are they? O_o when i saw them i asked but you loghed so i left :P

4. Theyre vocaloids :D

5. Wow im so cool in dat last pict

6. Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

@Venetorem

OMG magnet is soo amazing haha

Also my next challenge will be Scott Pilgrim so yay

7. When i saw that most of our sheep died

8. When anime waifus come to life
    weebs be popping out the fucking glow sticks

one guy had like 3 in one hand
    I love the internet

9. how about for your next piece giant pac-man and ghosts with pellets and a power pellet on a black and blue background

10. Well the creative build of Scott Pilgrim was a success

-image-

Its almost 100 blocks across and 50 blocks tall so building for real is going to be fun haha (kill me)

and @thegoldsmith i plan to do pac-man at some point

11. you could also do pixel art on the floor, to then use a map to "capture" the image, and sell it or gift it

12. @Jordi223b you could also do pixel art on the floor, to then use a map to "capture" the image, and sell it or gift it

That would work but we dont have much open areas of floor for that to work but thanks for the suggestion :)

13. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

@jamlbon That would work but we dont have much open areas of floor for that to work but thanks for the suggestion :)

It would work in the ocean. We have one nearby anyways

14. not to be nit-picky but theres a missing block in Scotts cheek :x

15. @Beedobi not to be nit-picky but theres a missing block in Scotts cheek :x

Tru :oo

16. @Beedobi not to be nit-picky but theres a missing block in Scotts cheek :x

Yeah i know haha it happened in his fight with Gideon haha

17. @jamlbon That would work but we dont have much open areas of floor for that to work but thanks for the suggestion :)

Do it on the ocean then.

18. depends what it is - the Scott and Ramona one i want by the base bc it looks amazing

19. :o Jam! Thats pretty amazing!

20. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!