Jam's Pixel Art

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I'm back at it again now I have a more stable life on server and with my return comes a gift for @Beedobi

-image-

3. !!!!!!!!!!!! MY BAE

4. You'll have it soon Bee

5. These are cool, but our bases pixel art's probably gonna be related to my obscure overwatch additction

6. Hatsune miku!!!! I used to be adicted to vocaloid

7. But that's Gumi not Miku
    :/

8. @Beedobi Im on about the one at the top

9. Do akita neru next plz

10. do shina mashiro

11. If you can, try doing Decidueye, Incineroar, and Primarina (Pokemon Sun and Moon starters)

12. I can add them to the list of stuff I wanna do, priority is recreating Luka and Miku in the new base and actually finishing Scott and Ramona then we'll see what I do next

13. @jamlbon xude these are awesome. I've made the Hatsune Miku before on Xbox when I didn't have PC MC so whoa throwback thanks

14. @Grinning_Bobcat @jamlbon xude these are awesome. I've made the Hatsune Miku before on Xbox when I didn't have PC MC so whoa throwback thanks

Aww thanks and you're welcome I guess ahaha

15. Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

needs more pokemon

dangit i have to go back to homework now :/

16. In my old base I actually had quite a few pokemon ones

17. Has WoolWorth been helping with any projects?

18. I haven't done any yet but yes he will deffo

Gonna go up to my sheep farm and just hoard stacks of wool in prep

19. @jamlbon I haven't done any yet but yes he will deffo

Gonna go up to my sheep farm and just hoard stacks of wool in prep

We have a sheep farm? Lol

20. @FishW We have a sheep farm? Lol

Oh lol yeah it's else where as it's obvs damn near impossible to get sheep for us ahaha

21. @jamlbon Oh lol yeah it's else where as it's obvs damn near impossible to get sheep for us ahaha

Thats what i was wondering i thought u had some like awesome hidden sheep farm in the sky lol

or Sign Up to reply!