How to make god gear?

1. 7 years ago

Ive always had trouble, if i put eff5 or sharp5 or maybe an armor enchant, there isnt much room more for any other enchantments so i figure i must be missing something, please share your secret sempai :D

2. One way is to combine the books together before putting them on, for example combining a 2 Sharp IV books and a Fire aspect II book into one book in an anvil then putting it on the item.
    It costs more but it won't run out of space.

3. You may have already figured this out, I'm mentioning it because you haven't mentioned it, just in case. Hope it helps.

Enchantments get more expensive to put on the more you already have piled onto an object. Before starting it's usually good to compare the cost of each enchant applied and then put them on in order of most to least expensive. That way the least expensive will be expensive by the time you get to them but hopefully won't have gone over the limit of how many levels you can use to apply it.

4. Easy way to get God armor:

1. Repair the end grinder

2. Use the end grinder for XP

3. Take 3 or so of the item you want to enchant (ex. Diamond Helmet)

4. Use the enchantment table to get what you need, if there is nothing, enchant some random thing to clear the options for the helmet

4. Repeat this until you have the best enchants, less than five minutes spent and I have God gear using this method.

5. 5. Or buy from blackshop

6. Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

One way I use sometimes if I want god books is to lvl up to lvl 16 then buy all level 1 books on a table with no bookcases. This usually gets me plenty of Pro1 And sharp1 books to combine.

Because all the levels up to 16 are cheap you can do this easily on any grinder

7. Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

The issue you are having Penguin is to do with using low level books. When you combine low level books to make higher level ones much more xp levels are used to place these enchantments on gear and you will soon reach the 39 level plateau. Easy way to compare. Grab two sharp 5 books, one you used a series of sharp 1 books to make and the other sharp 5 bought directly from a villager. Now take those two sharp 5 books and see how much xp levels are needed to place each book on the same sword. Do you see the difference? This only compounds the problem with the more low quality books you use on the same item with multiple enchantments. This is why you don't buy books from just anyone, but from people that get them directly from a villager at max level.

The other likely problem. Use the enchantment table to place the original enchantment(s) on your gear. I do this for god items such as the sword and bow which each need 6 enchantments and requires the least amount of diamonds to make. Using the table allows you to place an enchantment on each piece of gear that doesn't get added to the total xp allowed on that item. For example. If you use the table and you randomly get unbreaking 3 or multiple enchantments such as unb 3 and infinity for instance on a bow. You would now no longer have to use the anvil to place these enchantments on that bow.

8. @Blackfish_ 5. Or buy from blackshop

lmao

9. Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

This. I have never even owned a suit of complete full on god gear before Blackfish came along. So now I just enchant pieces of armor at lvl 26-30 anf then buy the books from Blackfish to fill in the gaps.

Also the adjustable enchanting table is not just a toy. Mine are fully adjustable but if you can get just a few bookcases on sticky pistons then you can easily look for enchantments on the lower lvls. For example a firepro4 chest @lvl30 may be a ub3 at lvl 26 which is much better for you. It is especially helpful when looking to create rare books.

Another thing I do Is each time I enchant I have all the gear ready. Hat, Chest, Leg, Boot, Sword, Bow, Book, Pick, and maybe axe and spade too.

I should be able to find something good if I check all of those on every level. I hate wasting a shot so I rarely enchant a waste item.

10. You cant use eff on armor lmao

or Sign Up to reply!