I fell into void :/

1. 7 years ago

i was traveling on a redstone plane over the end and i fell into the end void, i was around 2 seconds from dying with no apples so i logged. is there any way of surviving at all or am i dead for sure? also can someone recommend a redstone plane because i keep falling off them :) thx

2. rip

3. You are dead, Its impossible to save you.
    We have tried similar before.

4. ok lol

5. You can tp home if you're really quick. Prob wasted too much time logging out tho.

6. nah i lost some health

7. Protip: When using a redstone flying machine ride in a minecart. Make sure the minecart will never be on any part of a piston and you should be good to go. This should be lag-proof, and you will be able to relog safely.

TL;DR explanation:
    Most people use boats with flying machines, this was fine until 1.9 changed how the positions of boats are processed. Since 1.9 the position of a boat with a player in is calculated by the client, and sent to the server (calculated clientside). Without lag all is well, but with server lag where the server thinks the boat is, vs. where the client thinks the boat is can desync. This makes it very easy for players in boats on flying machines to clip into blocks or whatever and fall through the blocks and off the machine.
    The position of minecarts is always calculated serverside and sent to the client. Therefore even with lag minecarts can never clip into the blocks of a flying machine and fall through.

8. Ded.

9. I can never tp home that quick.

10. Maybe if you used the command on your clipboard you could be fast enough. Login > t > ctrl-c > enter

11. TPA doesn't need full hp, get someone to go to the end, find out their ID and do as Magna said and copy paste

12. Operation "Quick TP" is a go, deploy all troops at ender grounds. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill!

13. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Let it go... *sniff*

14. @Cileklim Let it go... *sniff*

LET IT GOOOOOO!! LET IT GOOOOOOOO!!

15. Knew it! Knew someone would do a comment like this P_P

16. LeT iT GOoOoOoOoOoOoooooOOOOO!!!!111!!!1

17. I fell off of mine in the end once. I logged but relogged and managed to tp home before the void killed me because I was 40 blocks or so above layer zero.

If you don't believe me Rylee can confirm this.

18. I wrote about this situation here... https://forum.craftymynes.com/2531-everything-i-hate-about-craftymynes/1#p30011

19. Edited 7 years ago by MasaruCyri

@SovietSuperman_ I wrote about this situation here...

" rel="nofollow external">https://forum.craftymynes.com/2531-everything-i-hate-about-craftymynes/1#p30011[/quote]

Dude, @SovietSuperman_ , just let it rest. xD

20. @Captain_Mitchell I can never tp home that quick.

It takes practice. Go try jumping a few times:)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!