Post a Reply
  1. 7 years ago

Logic gates are simple alone but putting them together can be a bit tedious, computer programming pretty much just is "Do this and this except if this" over and over again to get different results.

example if a logic gate 1 and 2's output is active it will activate logic gate 3 only if both inputs in logic gate 1 and 2 are active.

logic gates have 2 inputs and 1 output btw sorry I didn't mention it, even then this is a crap version of what it really is

2. Just incase people haven't see my other post I'm actually away at the moment. We are in recovery atm the baby is doing great though and so is mom we expect to be out in a few days if every thing goes well

3. @Fisban_Regner Just incase people haven't see my other post I'm actually away at the moment. We are in recovery atm the baby is doing great though and so is mom we expect to be out in a few days if every thing goes well

Yep, I saw that, congrats btw! Not sure if this is your first kid, I find myself being at home more now that my family has grown as well. More home time = more chances to start up MC :)

There's no rush on my end with this build so whenever you get a chance. I can donate in the way of some redstone supplies To assist you in future red stone projects.

@Grinning_Bobcat I am also interested in the plans for a industrial iron farm compact enough to not be noticeable and if you accept you'll understand my concern, I could provide help and I have had experience building these before but I just want to build this quickly and effectively to support my else economically on the server

I don't think you need redstone for an iron farm except to collect the iron.