MisterKickMan's Shop!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

Welcome to my Shop!
    I am currently coding an interactive website to show stock and prices, but for now I will just put them here.
    FYI: I just restarted so I currently do not have all of these items in huge quantities, so some orders may take time. I am usually online around 6pm every day and all day Saturday. (Expect 1-2 Days for Delivery, will be much shorter ASAP).

Please Leave a comment with what you would like to buy, and if you disagree with prices, PLEASE SAY SO! I have not been online in two months and do not know the current state of our economy! Thanks!

If you would like to pay with emeralds, they are equivalent to one iron ingot. So feel free to substitute any diamond with 8 emeralds, or any iron with a single emerald!

Since I have restarted, I am almost back to where I was with the help of friends, so soon I will be selling chests and double chests of basic items at discounted prices!
    Basics:

• Cobblestone = 1 Iron per 64x
    • Logs = 1 Iron per 32x
    • Stone Brick = 1 Iron per 48x
    • Coal = 1 Iron per 16x
    • Dirt = 1 Iron per 128x
    • Sand = 1 Iron per 64x
    • Glass = 1 Iron per 16x

Rarer:

• Iron = 1 Diamond per 8x
    • Gold = 2 Iron per 1x
    • Diamonds = 8 Iron per 1x
    • Obsidian = 1 Diamond per 16x

Packages:

• Iron Armor = 1 Diamond
    • Iron Tools = 1 Diamond (Includes 4 Buckets)
    • Diamond Armor = 128x Iron
    • Diamonds Tools = 64x Iron
  2. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I would like to buy

• 4 stacks of birch logs
    • 4 stacks of spruce logs
    • 4 stacks of dark oak logs

Also, do you accept emeralds for payment?

3. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@misterkickman Diamonds = 32-48 Iron per 1x

In the trading post at spawn there are villager trades. One of them is 3 iron for 3 emeralds making 1 iron = 1 emerald. The emerald to diamond trade it 16 emeralds for 2 diamonds. And since 1 emerald is worth 1 iron, 1 diamond is only worth 8 iron . Not 32 or 48.

4. Okay thanks, just made a rough estimate.

5. Sorry @Cileklim didn't see ur post xP
    Just FYI, my prices have been changing around, and now 64 logs is 3 iron and 8 iron = 1 die, so for those twelve stacks you would be paying 36 iron, or 4 dias and 4 iron, and yes I do take emmies but I'm not sure of the exchange rate, so if anyone could tell me that would be great.

6. Emmy to Diamond is 8:1

There's a trade in VIP and at the trade post with a villager, 16 emeralds for 2 diamonds.

Therefore, exchange rate is 8:1.

7. thanks cody, i will put that up there

8. Deleted 7 years ago by misterkickman
  9. @misterkickman FYI: i tried to trust one person and in return i have nothing! was gonna get vip+ tonight, but why would i donate i f i have nothing, including no base. So fuck you all

You could start over once you've cooled down. I've been raided before too, sure I was pissed but that didn't stop me from going and getting a new one! Keep your head up and be careful of who you trust! ~Masa

10. yea sorry bout that props shoulnt have trusted someone who i met in pvp xD @MasaruCyri

11. Lol get rekt

12. Is this shop still active? I'd like to buy some dirt.

13. Oh, so you got raided. I hope that doesn't mean that my delivery is going to delay

14. Yea sorry, orders are delayed. @FishW and @Cileklim
    And to you, @Fish_life, i already have a base 10x as big, better gear and a video showing it off.

15. Ok thank you @misterkickman

16. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

Okay I'm full back on track and better off, so orders should be ready tommorow around 9-11pm UTC

17. Okay let me place my more official order:
    I'd like to buy 1 diamonds worth of dirt please.
    Also id like to buy an Iron tools.
    So here is my order:
    1 diamond's worth of dirt however much you feel that is.
    And "Iron tools" for a diamond at listed price.

18. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I actually uped the price of dirt to 1 iron per stack and iron tools is now 1 día and 1 gold so your total will be 3 Dias and 1 gold. @FishW

19. @misterkickman Sorry to burst your bubble, but I actually uped the price of dirt to 1 iron per stack and iron tools is now 1 día and 1 gold so your total will be 3 Dias and 1 gold. @FishW

Okay I can understand that. Except may I pay with iron instead of gold? Also how much dirt am i getting lol

20. Yea it'll be 3 iron then

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!