Post a Reply

for hire as head hunter

1. 7 years ago

Forgive me for stubling into your shop as I am no customer. I count 70 replies and 628 views, yet I tend to believe that not a single item has found it's requester. I call either incompetence or laziness.
    You are free to prove me wrong tho.

2. @MolotovSoda_ Forgive me for stubling into your shop as I am no customer. I count 70 replies and 628 views, yet I tend to believe that not a single item has found it's requester. I call either incompetence or laziness.

NOT ONLY is hunting people hard freaking work because it takes so long. But he also just filled in an order for Mizore for my head.

3. @TheBosmerFalcon NOT ONLY is hunting people hard freaking work because it takes so long. But he also just filled in an order for Mizore for my head.

i do many jobs with heads by giving to mizore

@MolotovSoda_ Forgive me for stubling into your shop as I am no customer. I count 70 replies and 628 views, yet I tend to believe that not a single item has found it's requester. I call either incompetence or laziness.

and some peoples heads arent that easy to get considering they arent ever active and with school that makes it even harder for me to get on at the right time and fulfill what everyone needs