Salty's Salty Seeds for Sale! :D

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

Yo! Some nub left the trading post chest completely full of stacks of seeds so why not make a seed business?!

1 Stack of seeds.......... 2 iron
    Half a stack of seeds.. 1 iron
    16 seeds....................... 5 coal
    If you're a new player and you want to start a farm, these are great offers! Just tell me when you'll be on and how many seeds you'll be purchasing and that would be great!

- You're Friendly Fish Stick,
    SaltyFlubberFish

2. Can I pay in tears?

3. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

@OpticImpulse Yo! Some nub left the trading post chest completely full of stacks of seeds so why not make a seed business?!

1 Stack of seeds......... 5 iron
    Half a stack of seeds.. 3 iron
    16 seeds...................... 1
    If you're a new player and you want to start a farm, these are great offers! Just tell me when you'll be on and how many seeds you'll be purchasing and that would be great!

- You're Friendly Fish stick,
    SaltyFlubberFish

This is soo expensive btw :o

4. Dont think this is aloud^^^ btw.

5. @OmegaSniper4eva Dont think this is aloud^^^ btw.

Mind blown. Ima check the rules and faq

6. @misterkickman Can I pay in tears?

sure if it's ghast tears XD

7. Wouldn't it be someone who is the opposite of "nub" who would leave the seeds in the community chest? Maybe that nub had too much in his base because it was 12 double chests full of seeds and he needed to get rid of it and figured someone else could use it... So he put them in all the chests at the trading post and in the crafting guild chests...

Just a hunch ;)

8. @Cutebot This is soo expensive btw :o

-image-

I changed it so it's super cheap

9. @OpticImpulse I changed it so it's super cheap

good

10. seeds r easy. if you have iron you would already have a farm,, you first get a farm then you go mining.......also you can use a water bucket to get seeds quick.......worse than my bow rental thing

11. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@OpticImpulse

Your evil. Salting seeds and selling them as agricultural items you should be ashamed to conning people into salting their farms so that nothing will grow there for generations. Shame upon you, Shame upon your family and Shame upon your cow.

(this is a joke in case anyone is offended)

12. @thegoldsmith @OpticImpulse

Your evil. Salting seeds and selling them as agricultural items you should be ashamed to conning people into salting their farms so that nothing will grow there for generations. Shame upon you, Shame upon your family and Shame upon your cow.

(this is a joke in case anyone is offended)

Honestly I feel really offended rn XD

13. @OpticImpulse well i apologise

14. Deleted 7 years ago by Rybye

or Sign Up to reply!