application for lakeview faction

1. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  2. I won't apply but It'd be good if we had an alligience. I don't mess with factions too much and already belong to one. We were chill that one time you took me mining and gave me stacks of iron and any emerald ore we came across. To be honest you probably don't remember or cared for doing that but back in my nubby days it did to me so this turned into an allying thing into more of an indirect thank you for your kindness. It was appreciated and I'm willing to help you out in any way I can if needed

3. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  4. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  5. well what if me and my team have an alliance with you my good sir?

6. lol of course

7. good sir do you build above ground or underground

8. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  9. good sir do you have an ocean biome and a zombie grinder?

10. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  11. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  12. my good sir what happened to your previous base

13. Deleted 7 years ago by TomTom900
  14. its gone now and why do you keep calling me good sir?

15. TomTom900 even though Ghost assassin has already spoken for me, I have an alternate account i'd be happy to home there.

16. y did you leave it good sir, you could have built above it -_-

17. would you like to form an alliance with the order of the mackerel?

18. ill join if we build below ground and i would want everyone to have skype, also we should find a location with a double spawner

19. YO LANLOVERS ! Ah as da Capitan of CM id like to halp ya . And i know you are A good boy so I offer ppl ta join yer new faction. I hope ya get loud ASAP.DAVY JONES LOCKER BE WITH YA !

20. TomTom I have several alts and I MAY get one of them to join you as I'm a dumbass who got banned on this account. ;-;

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!