New Faction - Under Takers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@FishW ;-; it was a pun......

Fml i just saw it... ;-; RIP

3. Im am temted to join but i dont know if id be welcome also plus id probs get bored

4. I'd like to join but I don't have that many DB can you make an exception?

5. How many diamond blocks do u have? Remember you will get it back

6. None lol

7. Mmm. Ummm. Uhhhhhhhh. M. Hummmm. Mm. Emmm. Uhh. I.. Uhhhh I need some sort of deposit @TopsNeverStops

8. I can give coal

9. I'm sorry, but if you want to join the faction, it will be a while before you can come without a deposit. I'll talk to you in about a week

10. I have 3 DB is that good?

11. and you managed to get them in 3 hours?? hacked confirmed @CreeperLord170

• -
    • -
    • -
    • jk
  12. Edited 7 years ago by TopsNeverStops

Lol I already had almost one DB and I trades some other ores too and went mining for a bit

13. When can I start?

14. like we said, expect a week for a reply. We don't just accept new people for fun, and you aren't even in yet so you can start by getting what we asked for.

15. @misterkickman like we said, expect a week for a reply. We don't just accept new people for fun, and you aren't even in yet so you can start by getting what we asked for.

inb4ugetrekt

16. lol

17. @Fish_life is with @Laggy_GIF. We hate each other. #NeverGonnaGetIn

18. Aw

19. Also plus hes back to being quartz king now

20. hey dude I got 5 diamond blocks if you can see this plz tell me

21. @ThatGamingGuy21 hey dude I got 5 diamond blocks if you can see this plz tell me

Sorry, at the moment we are not accepting. We will be updating this post soon, in that only friends can really get in. However we may be making a seperate base for people we do not fully trust but want in the faction.

or Sign Up to reply!