Birth of The Emprise Confederation

1. 8 years ago

Oolfa

2 Mar 2016 Suspended

Sooo, while everyone is eager and are waiting for the 1.9 craftymines server to be up and running. I have decided to create an opportunity for players to be a part of a team that seeks for a quality worthwhile experience while they play this game. Being a lone wolf is pretty boring eventually and many may argue on the term "trust". Yes it's good to be cautious and take precautions when teaming with players or players trying to join you. My faction will "nit pick" the con artists that will try to infiltrate us and dominate and defeat our group. In order for that to be accomplished, we will only consider members who are mature, note that by mature I do not mean in age, mature as in intelligent and wise with decisions, ideas, and actions. We do however accept all levelled players, from beginners to expert players, in all aspects of the game; building, engineering, advisors, farmers, and fighters. Our groups ambition is aimed towards giving our members a fun, safe, experience at the same time, we will be competitors to other big groups and factions. Our goal is to be at the top of the hierarchy and terrorize our opponents. Opponents will be determined by their actions not just to our faction but their behaviour towards other members in general. Players wishing to be recruited will be tested under different situations to understand where their loyalty lies towards EMPRISE. Those who are successful and are members of EMPRISE, will also be required to join the skype EMPRISE group in order to keep touch and can share their ideas and discuss anything they wish that will help us. This group will not be a dictatorship type of group. Members can speak their mind and do what they wish as long as they don't break server rules or any laws set by the factions leaders. If any offence is done by the members and rules are broken, they will be kicked out and put on our top priority kill list. Trust me, the rules are pretty laid back, so technically, you can't accidentally break any, unless that was the intention. The rules will be later made and will be available on the forums. Unlike some factions that are present, we don't require our members to be slaves to get what they need or want. We only require loyalty in return and to be socially active in helping new players and creating a great experience to less experienced players and help anyone who needs it. All members will be able to connect to one another with the skype group chat, for example if John wants to build a tower at his base but has no blocks, he can use the skype chat to ask if another member has those blocks. In return, he just needs to help back when someone else is in need. We will filter out those who only take but not give. Any suspicion with members in our group, you can personally message me via craftymynes chat or skype chat. Our faction will also be economy based meaning members are encouraged to trade with other players. I have also started this faction because I see a few old players from last year who quit but rejoined and want to give them a feeling of good ol' times and making them feel less lost on the new server. Hope to see you all in 1.9 mc.craftymynes.com. The format of the application for recruitment is exemplified below:

EMPRISE RECRUITMENT FORM

Ign: Oolfa.

Skill level: intermediate

Expertise: building/fighting

Reason for joining: To give opportunity to players who want a strong team to be part of.

Approximate time spent on craftymynes per week; 20 hours

How long you have played on craftymynes: around 1.5 years

Skype name: adrianzeno9921

(If you don't have skype, type, N/A)

2. do we have to fill the form in?

3. Oolfa

2 Mar 2016 Suspended

Yes sir

4. where , in pm?

5. Deleted 8 years ago by Oolfa
  6. So this is going to bother me, did you mean enterprise?

7. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

No, Emprise means an adventurous, daring, or chivalric enterprise.

8. Yeah yeah, I hear you...Birth of the Empire's Federation Starship Enterprise or whatever.

9. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

What are you saying? ^

10. Lol

11. @Oolfa are you even still doing this

12. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Yes . I need u to add me on skype first in order

13. Edited 8 years ago by Superspacecraft

@Oolfa k so is it just you and me or are there anyone else

14. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

There's more. I'll have a roster up soon.

15. K

16. K added you @Oolfa

17. [deleted]

3 Mar 2016

Ign: Reptilian_OS_X

Skill level: I like to think major but really its intermediate

Expertise: Building/fighting. Making pots. Redstone. strategy and i have really good luck

Reason for joining: I like terrorizing the terrorists and i like being in a pack where everybody helps everybody And I don't stand for treason

Approximate time spent on Craftymynes per week; around 2-4 hours a day

How long you have played on Craftymynes: like 2 months after the server was born

Skype name: I did have Skype but i cant be bothered doing all the stuff so N/A

18. @Oolfa ima join bro

19. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Bake a form plz :D

20. Oolfa

4 Mar 2016 Suspended

!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!