TGL's Wood Wood Wood!

1. 7 years ago

How are ya? That's great!

Are you ever in need of wood? The answer to that is yes!

Wood is the basis for your ENTIRE Minecraft adventure! You will always need wood!

So, if you are in need of wood, message Assassinsnature, gtab1211, or LBOT239 to get some wood!

Prices -
    Oak Wood (64) - 3 Emeralds
    Birch Wood (64) - 6 Emeralds
    Spruce Wood (64) - 5 Emeralds
    Dark Oak (64) - 3 Emeralds

Prices may vary, TGL is not responsible for any accidents you have placing the wood and will not replace any wood you have lost or that has been stolen. TGL does not deforest forests, we grow our trees in a random location.

Thank you.

2. Planks or logs <insert suspicious stare>

3. Why not jungle wood? And acadia?

4. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

anyone notice that its super cheap? and the fact this lasted at least 5 minutes considering him and his friends are banned?

5. but de-v-orestation for the win! what do you mean you dont chop down forests!

6. @FishW Planks or logs <insert suspicious stare>

Logs only.

7. @Grinning_Bobcat Why not jungle wood? And acadia?

we cant farm those under our current residential state.

8. @ghostassasin81 anyone notice that its super cheap? and the fact this lasted at least 5 minutes considering him and his friends are banned?

I am not banned anymore and my friends were never banned.

9. @TheForgotten20 but de-v-orestation for the win! what do you mean you dont chop down forests!

we farm our trees in an environment where we are punished for not replanting. we plant them, grow them, chop them, then replant.

10. so does anyone want my wood?

11. I'll buy 2 stacks of oak wood logs once the server's back on.

12. i will consider if you start cutting down forests

13. @TheForgotten20 i will consider if you start cutting down forests

alright. FINE.

14. @OpticImpulse I'll buy 2 stacks of oak wood logs once the server's back on.

ok get on ASAP

15. Ill buy all the dark oak and oak wood you got. Message me in game if you see me im ArtemisGoddessX

16. Wait, I put Iron as the currency of my Coal shop, but Emeralds are OK? You know, a rare ore? What is this black magic?

17. I'll buy 2 stacks of emerald blocks worth of dark oak.

18. @AlienArtifact56 Wait, I put Iron as the currency of my Coal shop, but Emeralds are OK? You know, a rare ore? What is this black magic?

You do realize that the current market is very apparent and that 1 emerald = 1 iron, right? Just go to the villagers at spawn and see

19. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@_Thomas_ we cant farm those under our current residential state.

I meam I could supply the saplings for its start

or Sign Up to reply!