1. 7 years ago

basically some people might need clay or stained clay and i just think it might be useful if not oh well it would just be nice to have something like this in spawn also

2. So like a clay version of the new wool one ??

3. @jamlbon So like a clay version of the new wool one ??

yea pretty much

4. that would be cool has the same appeal for pixel art as the wool one

I totally back this idea up ! :D

5. besides i have somethings i have to patch up with clay and make a few things maybe

6. I think they should add a villager that sells potions in the trading post. I'm aware that they already implemented potion-trading-villagers into the VIP lounges, but it would be useful for players who can't afford VIP or VIP+ and the supplies needed for some of the more expensive potions. There's not really anymore room for more villagers in the trading post, but I still think this would be a cool feature to add :)

7. Other then wool, clay can be obtained in large ammounts. When we are running low on clay then we assemble a small team and a haste 1 beacon (no need for haste 2). We usually stay for like half an hour and dont return without at least 4-8 double chests full of clay.

8. and a glass one pleeeeaaase

9. you should change the thread channel to "suggestions"

10. can you change it @PapaNeon

11. I did

12. @Venetorem gg

13. @Venetorem I did

ty

14. You know we should just change it to Creative mode also.

15. I feel a clay villager is too much, clay is already very abundant and one dye gives 8 stained clay unlike wool which only gives one

16. @CovertRaw I feel a clay villager is too much, clay is already very abundant and one dye gives 8 stained clay unlike wool which only gives one

Maybe an individual trade with one of the villagers instead of having a villager specifically for clay?

17. Or make a ladder past the fire place with clay glass and wool villagers below

@Grinning_Bobcat Maybe an individual trade with one of the villagers instead of having a villager specifically for clay?

18. @misterkickman Or make a ladder past the fire place with clay glass and wool villagers below

Making these things relatively expensive in the perspective of a multiplayer server could allow player trading for these items to survive

19. Well now the Woolworth is gone so... Rip

20. Sorry denied on account that everyone is an asshole

or Sign Up to reply!