New Donation System

1. 8 years ago

As per request and suggestion, I have changed the ways donating, vip, VIP+ and Crates work.

It's still $15 to get VIP

But you can now upgrade from VIP to VIP+ for $15

$25 will go straight to VIP+ saving you $5

CraftyCrates are automated.

Server bills are 50 for 4 months VIP+
    100 for 8 months and 200 for 16 months.

ServerBills might be how you obtain a protected community plot.

Buying VIP+ ($25) when you are already VIP will get you 2 months VIP

If you were VIP+ on 1.8 your VIP here and you get your first CraftyCrate for march.

If you were VIP, you will need to ask me or one of the admins to get you your VIP.

- Crafty

2. is this for both servers or just 1.9

3. Both, but CraftyCrates are not automated in the other server.

4. Also, if you had 1 month of VIP, you now have 2 and so on.

5. oh cool i have 2 months of vip+ now?

6. yep!

7. :D cant wait for next months craftycrate

8. Thank you for doing that CraftyMyner. I really appreciate all of your hard work, as well as the staff's. I am glad you guys provide a good quality server and community for all of us to enjoy.

9. No problem, I'm always trying to deliver what the community wants.

10. So do I get two months now too?

11. Crafty I am already VIP if i do an upgrade to vip plus at mid-March will I get 2 crates from both March and April?

12. You get a crate for each month of VIP+ you buy, so if you buy half way through a month you will only get one crate, if you buy 4 months of vip, you will get vip for 4 months in a row.

13. The system works like this:

Every time you buy VIP+ it adds one crate to your crate and 30 days to your time.

If at any time your start time plus your running time is less then the current time, it will expire you.

Each month, I roll the crates and if you have more then one crate in your balance, it gives you one ingame and removes one from the total.

If you have been given a crate and you buy VIP+ it just adds it to your total instead of giving it agian.

This is why when you buy for 1 month, you get 30 days of time and 1 crate.

TD;DR: only 1 crate.

14. Doge approves :D

15. Wait since i'm a vip+ , It was boughten for me before this anoncement ,so does that mean I will have vip+ for 2 months now :P , i'm sorta confused

16. Yeah, you get an extra month!

17. Is there a way to check how many more days you have of your VIP+

18. I might make a page for VIP+'s where they can check their time and crates.

19. So im VIP+ right now do I have to pay for VIP+ Upgrade or just the normal VIP+ to get another month, also couldn't I just wait for my VIP+ to expire and just buy VIP+ again for $15

20. VIP and VIP+ Upgrade are both $15, if you have VIP or VIP+ they get you another month of VIP+. Like last time VIP+ stacks, so if you buy an upgrade while you still have 15 days left of VIP+, you will then have 45 days of VIP+.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!