1. 7 years ago

SO yeah I'm buying a large aount of name tags , probs no more than a stack but name you price :)

2. I got like 8, price per each one??

3. Umm idk i guess like 2 emmy blocks for them all :/

4. REally? I thought these were kinda rare. In that case I'm gonna keep them for my base, however if no one sells to you I will save them until I get 64.

5. they're kinda rare but I've never personally payed much for one so :/

6. Yea, I would expect the richer people to have TONS. While I consider myself richer than I need to be, I still don't have many. I will ask my faction tho. :P

7. @jamlbon @misterkickman

There's a villager in the market that trades for name tags if you're interested

8. I know but sometimes people sell cheaper so y'know

9. True, but it's not really the best move a merchant can do. If a villager has a trade for it and you haven't made some sort of cheap why to allow you to sell it for cheap then you are losing profit

10. Most villager's I have found sell name tags at 21 emmies per, or something around there. The cheapest trade I have found is 20 emmies per name tag. And I have several librarians and have checked every one. All the same. I think that's the standard they are set at.

11. @Dennari43 Most villager's I have found sell name tags at 21 emmies per, or something around there. The cheapest trade I have found is 20 emmies per name tag. And I have several librarians and have checked every one. All the same. I think that's the standard they are set at.

pretty sure the one at spawn sells it for like what 8? I forgot :P

12. @Grinning_Bobcat True, but it's not really the best move a merchant can do. If a villager has a trade for it and you haven't made some sort of cheap why to allow you to sell it for cheap then you are losing profit

Ah true didn't really think of that, kinda stupid thing to forget I had a villager that sold mending for 10 emmies and I sold it to people for between 15-30 :/

13. @Grinning_Bobcat pretty sure the one at spawn sells it for like what 8? I forgot :P

There are no Librarians in spawn. You might be thinking of the Butcher that sells exp bottles for 8 emmies. But I looked it up and Librarians only sell name tags for 20-22 emmies. That's their set range. Even the two hidden Librarians in spawn sell it for no less than 20 emmies.

14. @Dennari43 There are no Librarians in spawn. You might be thinking of the Butcher that sells exp bottles for 8 emmies. But I looked it up and Librarians only sell name tags for 20-22 emmies. That's their set range. Even the two hidden Librarians in spawn sell it for no less than 20 emmies.

Cool I might go check them out some time I need like loads cos I'm, as @Venetorem put it, hoarding wolves but I just want friends really >.<

15. I might have a couple nametags

16. Oh i don't need them any more ahaha but thanks @Fish_life

17. Ok

18. @Dennari43 There are no Librarians in spawn. You might be thinking of the Butcher that sells exp bottles for 8 emmies. But I looked it up and Librarians only sell name tags for 20-22 emmies. That's their set range. Even the two hidden Librarians in spawn sell it for no less than 20 emmies.

Really? I swear theirs ONE of them that does.

19. @jamlbon Umm idk i guess like 2 emmy blocks for them all :/

Judt gonna tell you Jam that jf you have trouble with it the black market sells them for 20 emmies

20. @Grinning_Bobcat Really? I swear theirs ONE of them that does.

There are two hidden(I say hidden cause I only found out about them a few days ago) Librarians in spawn, but i don't think there are any in the trading post or VIP Lounge.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!