I cant log into minecraft

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Quartz_King

i cant login to minecraft.net , anybody else having trouble?

2. Try to switch to coords_king, it might work

3. -image-

it says this on every account i try to log into

4. Reinstall minecraft?

5. Before mousing were owned by mousing everything worked properly, now windows brought all his problems in minecraft, just wait for a bit and try again.
    A new launcher is going to be available in these days, re installing minecraft could help

6. Edited 7 years ago by Quartz_King

i just have and it says this on the launcher
    -image-

7. i just logged out and could not log back in :/

8. Oh i've seen not seen that before. It says (SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target. so try googling that

9. k

10. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Should you not be logging in with your email?

If that's not the problem it looks like you are unable to connect to the Minecraft auth servers, this could happen for may reasons such as a firewall blocking the servers?
    Are you on a private home connection?

11. You need to delete system 32... JK don't do that!

In all seriousness though, I have no idea what is wrong with your Minecraft

12. seems i gotts reset my whole pc, i dont mind tho (it clears junk)

13. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

Resetting and re-installing more than likely won't work. Bad certification paths are the result of outside interference from other programs blocking the launcher on your computer.

Examples:

1. parental controls
    2. antivirus
    3. firewall

A 4th wihich is highly unlikely, is that your Java files got corrupted/moved/deleted, but you'd know to fix that. The other ones above are more "incidental" in that they can lock you out of programs like MC as a typical default mode (you need to specify to your computer the program/path/websites to MC are ok).

Go into your programs and one-by-one disable them temporarily to find the culprit. My 2 cents.

Good luck

14. it works now :P although i cant seem to re install optifne

15. What'd you end up doing?

16. parental controls on minecraft? a lil bit unlike

17. i factory reset my pc

@Valgys What'd you end up doing?

18. @Quartz_King i factory reset my pc

Ah yes, the "nuclear option." That usually fixes most software issues too lol. I'm glad you found a solution.

19. Lol, go for it

or Sign Up to reply!