First Sale - 20% Off Everything!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

First Sale in CraftyMynes History - 20% Off Everything!

For the next 3 days, everything in the store is 20% off. VIP, VIP+, Server Bills, everything is 20% off. If you have been waiting for a reason to get VIP or want to stock up at this low low price, now is the best time!

The savings are crazy, not only do you save $55 by purchasing a Full Server Bill, you get an additional 20% off as well. That's almost 16 months of VIP+ for half the price.

See the Pre-Pay and save thread: https://forum.craftymynes.com/898-pre-pay-and-save

Remember, this server couldn't exist without all the awesome donors allowing us to upgrade and maintain the title of #1 Vanilla Server.

Have a Happy Halloween!

- Crafty

2. yay crafty you awesome!!

3. @SovietSuperman_
    @sovietsuperman
    Can I get some VIP on sale from you?

4. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

Crafty is projecting the ghost of Billy Mayes on this Halloween weekend.

5. ghost of billy mayes? @Yelloms

6. nice, renewed!

7. I got a strong pitchman vibe, "The savings are crazy!" I can just see Billy yelling about getting your second bottle of OxyClean for FREE!

8. UPDATE:

Due to the server being down, I have extend the sale by 1 week.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

- Crafty

9. I hadent ever really looked at the forum shop before. i live in the Uk would my payment be converted to dollars?

10. @thegoldsmith At the top right hand corner next to the Logout button is a drop down for currency.

11. @thegoldsmith I hadent ever really looked at the forum shop before. i live in the Uk would my payment be converted to dollars?

it has GBP option

or Sign Up to reply!