NEW FACTION/COMMUNITY

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MrStupendous

Are you tired of not having a group? Are you tired of having your base raided? Then Join the Alveare We will require all types of players. Those who want to build, those who want to grow and farm, and those who want to fight. The Rules are as follows.
    1) Raiding is allowed, you may take for we accept those who dominate, but dominate with wisdom.
    2) We do not wish to start wars with other factions, NO violence will be shown towards them unless they strike first. (may be subject to change)

1. You do not turn on the Alveare, for there shall be retribution
    2. The Faction shall be led by three leaders. Master Builder, Master Farmer, Master Warrior. These three Leaders Shall report to only Ealdwine_Drasax

If you can live with these Major rules then please message me, or message me here. We accept all those who are willing to earn, fight, and work together for the benefit of the faction.

PLEASE NOTE: This faction uses discord for communications.

2. @MrStupendous You do not turn on the Alveare, for there shall be retribution

Oh man, this faction is gonna BURN. xD

3. Why is that? None have created a faction as such?

4. @MrStupendous Why is that? None have created a faction as such?

Lets just day that in your first few weeks SOMEONE is gonna get inside and destroy you, and tbh that "retribution" is gonna be stopped quick by any prepared regular.

5. Really? How many people do you think are sick of such madness? It impedes the concepts of Minecraft and I shall not allow a person who dares defy the ideologies of the people of my faction. "Retribution" will not be foolishly used. It shall be planned, coordinated, and I plan on allowing those who join my faction know that I will not stand quietly by as there objects are taken. I fight for my followers. There is a reason I earned the name Abaddon, on servers that shut down.

6. Never give up, even if what kickman is saying is true, when that happens, add that person to a "not welcome" people list and move on, make another base, repeat this, and at after some repetition, you will have a hand full of trusty/loyal people with you, and then, you can prosper

7. Exactly! Thank you!!

8. id like to join my name shall remain a mystery tho

9. @ghostassasin81 Wonderful. What area would you like to join?

10. I am loving this buzz. lol

11. @MrStupendous Put in in ze mega thread. That's what I made it for.

12. the what?

13. @TheBlizWiz what do you mean?

14. He started a thread today hoping for factions to post their allegiances.

15. what is it called?

16. Alliance Giga Thread

17. master farmer....lol ur so funny ealwind. lets all go picking up grass! yay!

18. I just bought a new account, i was going to just go to my old base and hang out there but i think ill move my main there for now, the alt has a specific purpose for which i can accomplish anywhere anyway, long story short, i shall be pming you soon with my alt

19. I'd like to join :D

20. Then please Pm @kingvincentzor and @PenguinMytyMJ we would love to see you in our faction

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!