The Builder Guide to Better Mob Proofing

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys I finished my exam the other day so i will be able to get online a bit more often. In my study breaks i recently wrote a book called The Builder's Guide to Mob Proofing but i don't have any book making materials on the server. i will be online later and have a few emeralds to trade for Book&Quill's

2. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

P.s this guide is based around alternative methods of mob proofing not just fences and gates

3. Book requests can be made here

4. Ok since my internet is still refusing to believe the CraftyMynes is up im going to come online tomorrow and try again then

5. I bet this book will talk about half slabs, glass or any transparent blocks and lighting,

6. @_Drachenzorn_ I bet this book will talk about half slabs, glass or any transparent blocks and lighting,

says you guardian temple no mobnoob

7. @TheForgotten20 says you guardian temple no mobnoob

You literally used to live in an ice cube -_-

8. @_Drachenzorn_ I bet this book will talk about half slabs, glass or any transparent blocks and lighting,

Only a passing mention i mean alternative methods that utilise loopholes in the mobs code not the standard ones everyone knows

9. Hmmn interesting, then Ill buy a book

10. @misterkickman You literally used to live in an ice cube -_-

in which you raided, also strays were super dangerous

11. @thegoldsmith i would like a signed original one plz, not a copy
    bcuz im rlly nice to you?

12. @TheForgotten20 @thegoldsmith i would like a signed original one plz, not a copy
    bcuz im rlly nice to you?

sure

13. @thegoldsmith sure

I'll buy a copy

14. ok @Grinning_Bobcat
    All further book requests should be directed to other thread

or Sign Up to reply!