maze armor set trade offer

1. 7 years ago

Hi all I have completed the maze several times and had a great time, ad a few frustrating times, lol. As a result I have a few extra sets of ghastly armor with swords. If any wants to trade there zombie or pumpkin set with weapon let me know I have 2 complete sets for trade. Message me in game or here, ty.

2. I'll trade you a zombie set for a ghastly if that's what you're asking :)

3. ok i have i set of ghastly full set with sword left, i need the jack o lantern set with axe. if anyone needs the zombie set jamlbon has a set maybe we do a 3 way trade :)

4. I counted last night, and we have 4 dubs of halloween armor lol

5. Jamlbon we got a 3 way trade, sagilor has the jack o lantern set i need so its ghastly set with sword to you for the zombie set with bow . then i trade that to him for the jack o lantern set with axe. yeah we are all happy :)

6. @humfrydog Jamlbon we got a 3 way trade, sagilor has the jack o lantern set i need so its ghastly set with sword to you for the zombie set with bow . then i trade that to him for the jack o lantern set with axe. yeah we are all happy :)

Cool I'll be on soon probably

7. I wonder if anyone found the Peoples Pilliging Pilgram wandering around the maze. I hope someone did :D

8. Damn I am missing out on a lot.

9. @BaronBattleBread I wonder if anyone found the Peoples Pilliging Pilgram wandering around the maze. I hope someone did :D

Wut?

or Sign Up to reply!