Updating to 1.11

1. 7 years ago

We will be updating to 1.11 very soon, if you see an error when attempting to login, make sure you are running 1.11 and if that doesnt work, you may need to stand by while we finish updating.

2. Server wont be resetting will it?

3. So, how long will it take? I haven't been able to get on the server all day but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :)

4. I can't wait :)

5. @AmazingBecky123 So, how long will it take? I haven't been able to get on the server all day but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :)

It hasn't gone down yet, I dont know what's up with your connection.

6. I cant wait for 1.11, when will it be out on cm?

7. Edited 7 years ago by PapaNeon

@Retrochewy 5 minutes according to the server just now

8. just waiting for papa's message to say 5 minutes ago

9. Server just went down @Retrochewy should be up soon

10. ok

11. Yasssssss! 1.11!

12. lol darn whitelist :P so excited :P

13. Who else is sitting at their computer, hitting refresh over and over and over again? xD

14. I

15. @Saltyfish Who else is sitting at their computer, hitting refresh over and over and over again? xD

me

16. well sadly i wont be ble to play 1.11 because my computer sucks without optifine installed, as in 2 FPS.
    So until the new optifine is ready i m screwed, so much for my days off to play :(

17. it's gonna take some time guys, iirc a few hundred command blocks are now outdated

18. @humfrydog well sadly i wont be ble to play 1.11 because my computer sucks without optifine installed, as in 2 FPS.
    So until the new optifine is ready i m screwed, so much for my days off to play :(

I feel ya bud..... ;~;

19. cant we just stay at 1,10 until you sort it all out?

20. @cepheid it's gonna take some time guys, iirc a few hundred command blocks are now outdated

oh yeah all the renamed entities, well time to order a pizza i guess

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!