1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

I love parkour and think it would be nice to have either a new one, or more stages. The current parkour is getting stale and repetitive for me, and I would love to have a new one. I don't really care about the prizes, but would love to have more official parkour stages to do while chatting/etc. Just an idea, thanks for reading.

2. Lol. I havent tried the parkour in spawn. Hell, I dont even know where it is.

3. An entire revamp is probably not necessary, but it's always possible to be improved. For example, I'd love a section that takes advantage of shulker boxes expanding to be 1.5 high when opened. Players might either have to hold a box open until right before they jump, or maybe have to jump to a box and open it in the air how they land (not sure how to implement the second option, but the first one is certainly doable)

4. There's a lot of cool parkour tricks that could be put in. Like flipping trapdoors to gain a little height for a certain jump, redstone timed parkour where you have to beat the clock or else your way through closes, using heads to jump on which have a smaller surface to stand on, a super hard section where a skeleton shoots at you and tries to knock you off your block, and the shulker box idea would be pretty cool too.

5. @_Drachenzorn_ Lol. I havent tried the parkour in spawn. Hell, I dont even know where it is.

lol

or Sign Up to reply!