I only want info... Not a conspiracy

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by ILTG

Heyo

Before you leave or lock this thread, I just want to let you know that all I want is to figure out what the book says. I am not a part of the conspiracies or "enlightened" players, but I think it's kind of interesting, and I'd like to understand this piece of the role-play.

Earlier I was in the trading post, and I opened the community chest.

I found a book surrounded by roses.

-image-

All of its six pages have a few lines of numbers, each string with just three numbers. I'm trying to decode it right now, but I can't figure out what they say, or which code they are using. I imagine it is about "The Yellow One", or the "Red Lady."

First Page
    -image-

Please do not lock this thread. I know that you as an admin/moderator reserve the right to remove or lock anything that you desire, but I only asked a simple question. If this offends someone, they can tell me, and I will not bring it back to the forums. Otherwise, I would be thankful if my question can be be discussed, if not answered. Thanks

2. Red

Something is wrong...

3. *sighs* they are going to ram this stuff so much into the admin's faces it going to become Lore. And admin please comfirm if thats a possibility. If so don't.

4. the red lady is back

5. @Grinning_Bobcat
    Like I said, all I want is to know what this book says.

In order to keep this from becoming a nuisance, please DM me IN GAME to discuss what this book means, or anything else relating to the "lore."

@_Haxington_ @TheForgotten20
    If you see me online, message me. Don't talk about it on this thread, because it's obvious that people don't like it.

6. Edited 7 years ago by bSan420

These are ASCII codes. (032 = spacebar, so, easy)

it says 'something is wrong'

7. it doesn't look like binary code... there are so much options similar to the binary code one.

the concept of the binary code is to obtain a certain letter by doing some operations with numbers and combining them to a certain letter.

if so there could be so many possibilities, over a hundread!

here's an example, let's pretend that you have to do

(n+n-n)

the first number is 083, so

(0+8-3)= 5

the fifth letter in the latin alphabet is E, so the first code would be a E

the second one would be A and the third one H...

"AEH" doesn't mean anything so the formule is sureley not n+n-n...

all you can do is try to obtain something meaningful...

8. Thanks... There are more pages, so I will privately decode them.

9. I will contact you in game

10. PonZe

25 Nov 2016 Suspended

aye check it im in the back ground LOL

11. haha

12. I found this exact book in my base...came out of nowhere... :o A friend of mine decoded all except page 6, and it's legit terrifying.

13. Its Minecraft -_- at best a resource pack is terrifying

14. so if I give you a book written in binary code saying I'll murder everybody (wich isn't in my to do list so far :P) that's not terrifying?

@Grinning_Bobcat

15. Any game can be terrifying to be honest. All depends on the people who play it

16. Oh and by the way, I am really busy in these days (again) so I can't be on much to investigate these books

17. @HaloNest so if I give you a book written in binary code saying I'll murder everybody (wich isn't in my to do list so far :P) that's not terrifying?

@Grinning_Bobcat

And whats the likelihood of it being true?

18. @_Haxington_ Any game can be terrifying to be honest. All depends on the people who play it

Very true, but when you try to pull a creepypasta stunt it doesn't go well with me around, I find comfort in logic and reasoning, break those and you break me

or Sign Up to reply!