1. 7 years ago

i'm thinking it will be a good idea if we can set home in other Dimensions (Nether and The End)

2. It's not easy to set create a sethome for the nether, the same way that the current system works. I did, however, make a new system that will be used for warps. Warps can be set in different dimensions.

3. ok

4. i already thinked about it, so like: when you die you re-spawn at where you have set home, but you can set a warp (for example) in The End and you'll warp there.

correct?

5. You wont automatically warp there when you die, but you can warp there at any time. So, if you were to set a warp in the end and then die, you would go home to the overworld and then use your book to warp to your end warp.

6. @CraftyMyner You wont automatically warp there when you die, but you can warp there at any time. So, if you were to set a warp in the end and then die, you would go home to the overworld and then use your book to warp to your end warp.

Are warps only settable one time? Or can you reset them as many times as you'd like?

7. @CraftyMyner You wont automatically warp there when you die, but you can warp there at any time. So, if you were to set a warp in the end and then die, you would go home to the overworld and then use your book to warp to your end warp.

ok, yes, that's what i mean, ty
    i understand

8. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@_Confederacy_ Are warps only settable one time? Or can you reset them as many times as you'd like?

You are free to set them as many times as you want.

9. nice =D

10. Great

11. Edited 7 years ago by _Drachenzorn_

Just to clarify: so warps are like alt homes - home#2 and home#3 except when you die you will spawn only on home#1, right?

12. @_Drachenzorn_ Just to clarify: so warps are like alt homes - home#2 and home#3 except when you die you will spawn only on home#1, right?

They will cost votes to teleport too.
    One vote for each TP, the first warp will be free for VIPs however.

13. so how many warps can you set?

14. @TheForgotten20 so how many warps can you set?

@CraftyMyner Default=Home, Warp #1 (1 Vote)
    VIP=Home, Warp #1 (Free), Warp #2 (1 Vote)
    VIP+=Home, Warp #1 (Free), Warp #2 (Free)

15. so.... If im getting this right, A regular player could set 2 different warps anywhere, and then each time they tp to 1, its 1 vote, and 2 for 2. At VIP, warp 1 is free each time you teleport to it, and warp 2 is 1 vote per. All free for vip +. The original explanation could be misinterpreted

16. Default=Home, Warp #1 (1 Vote)
    VIP=Home, Warp #1 (Free), Warp #2 (1 Vote)
    VIP+=Home, Warp #1 (Free), Warp #2 (Free)

Warps and Homes are 2 different things, homes will be the same as they are now.

Normal players get 1 home for free and one warp that costs 1 vote
    VIP's get 1 home for free, 1 warp for free and 1 warp that costs 1 vote
    VIP+ gets 1 home for free and 2 warps for free.

or Sign Up to reply!