Your favorite sound system & your favorite car or a bike

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys, so I wanted to start this thread to simply make some kind of conversation between all of us.

I don't know how many of you will find it interesting but here it goes:

1. What is your favorite sound system & why?
    2. What is your favorite car? - Can be anything, an SUV, normal cars and stuff.
    3. What is your favorite bike? - The ones with an engine in it not the one with pedals. xD

Let me start:

1. My all the time favorite is Bang & Olufsen. Why? It all led from me having eternal love for Audi R8 and it has B&O installed on it.
    I had a listen of several songs in one of the Audi R8's(I sat in one, suprisingly I managed to fit in it being 6'2") and I loved it. I listened some songs on a headset and it was amazing. It was at a store, I'm glad the seller allowed me to test them out. I wanted to test Sennheiner's too but my headset cord didn't fit, they use smaller ones fml.

2. 2008 Audi R8 4.2 FSI - I love V8 engines and I love the sound of the car, the looks of it just fits my style. I love it with all my heart.

3. My favorite bike? 2001 Yamaha TDM. My dad owns one and I loved it on instant. It's not fast or slow. Basically something I would drive if I had a license which I obviously don't lol. There's two more: Yamaha R1 & R6. Those would be for speed. I love the way they sound and the mean look they have.

So yeah - if you have anything from this list that you favorite then share it with community. :D

2. 1. i dont have a favorite sound system

2. my favorite car is a 1977 mercury monarch 4 door with the 250 cubic inch straight 6 (because that is what i drive) allthough id be willing to use any cars from before 1980 and any pickups/suvs from before 1999

3. my favorite bike is probably a toss up between my pastor's custom chopper, a boss hoss, the custom trike out here with a v8 with a insanley long frame, the custom trike just down a hill from me, or the custom trike from around here that took the back half of a car and attached it to the front of a motorcyle.

3. Nice, I like that.

I think I saw those custom trikes here in Germany a few times.
    They looked ridiculous but really cool tho :P

4. Probably a dead hog knows more than me in terms of cars... but the Range Rover eloquente is really cool, my dad just got one

5. I don't know anything about sound systems.

My favorite car is a 1960s Ford Mustang

6. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

HaxSound

HaxMobile

HaxBike

Okay I actually have no idea :P

7. @_Confederacy_ I don't know anything about sound systems.

My favorite car is a 1960s Ford Mustang

there is a 1964 & 1/2 mustang at the school im taking auto body classes at, that thing is pretty sweet

or Sign Up to reply!