What's in those crafty crates?

1. 7 years ago

I'd like to know more about the crafty crates, what kind of stuff is found in them? How do you know when you have one? Is it like s /kit?

2. I heard it´s random items with lore on them, books, and in the past spawn eggs though I think the giving out of spawn eggs will soon be discontinued

3. Troll answer : buy one and find out
    Less Troll answer: fun little items named to fit relevant events in the current month

4. Tons of awesome loot, but yes random none the less. Novembers was thanksgiving and remembrance day themed. so things like renamed food items, poppies on banners and to give out to people. before the reset they held the spawn eggs used to change into grinders but now just the awesome random loot.

5. This months is pretty awesome

6. @Captain_Mitchell This months is pretty awesome

Still pretty vague. If it's just banners and stuff I can easily make myself that's not my cup of tea. If otherwise unobtainable or difficult to get items are normally included I'd be interested.

7. @TimmyBoyT the point of donating is to support the server and give you some neat stuff, I think you missed the whole point of donating, if all you want is rare stuff you can't obtain in the game , you might want to " take your cup of tea" else where

8. @adamblakely2 @TimmyBoyT the point of donating is to support the server and give you some neat stuff, I think you missed the whole point of donating, if all you want is rare stuff you can't obtain in the game , you might want to " take your cup of tea" else where

I was just trying to understand, no need to be rude about it.

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  10. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  11. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  12. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  13. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  14. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  15. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  16. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  17. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  18. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  19. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  20. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1