WHY EVEN HAVE THE HIDDEN?

1. 7 years ago

Why do we allow people to hide their identity on this thing? We keep having "Hackers" that attack and jack up all the fun stuff that we have set up. Anyone ever think it's those people?? Just saying..... Last place I was on someone attacked the tp system. Wanted to go to the nether and ended up in the biggest mess in the middle of a Mesa and I died. Just saying I don't want to face that situation on this server. I like this server. I like my house and collection of the flora and fauna and most of your heads that I buy on the black market. lol

2. I don't understand what you are talking about.
    How do we allow hackers to hide?

3. And how would they attack the tp system?

4. Umm don't accept tps? And hackers aren't that big of a problem, staff sure as hell caught me fast. I mean staff will catch people and can ban them very quickly, plus hackers are only like a 1/25ish chance I think

5. @misterkickman staff sure as hell caught me fast.

-image-

6. @TheBlizWiz -image-

Sorry I don't get the reference, but if you are asking what happened ill leave it at this. I consciously downloaded a x-ray texture and used it to see diamonds in the distance, and then turned it off and used a glitch to see them again (thought I was sneaky LOL), but excuses aside, I cheated - was rightfully banned - and now I've started anew on accounts misterkickman2 and epicunicorn13. Do not cheat kids :P

7. @misterkickman It's a reference to Zero Wing, home of the famous 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us'

8. @TheBlizWiz @misterkickman It's a reference to Zero Wing, home of the famous 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us'

oh

9. @misterkickman That was fast

10. @TheBlizWiz @misterkickman That was fast

Email notifications :P

11. @misterkickman Umm don't accept tps? And hackers aren't that big of a problem, staff sure as hell caught me fast. I mean staff will catch people and can ban them very quickly, plus hackers are only like a 1/25ish chance I think

If they caught you, why are you still here?

12. @Captain_Mitchell If they caught you, why are you still here?

It was probly on an alt

13. Oh. Maybe. Only he knows.

14. plz lock this thread

or Sign Up to reply!