Depression & Suicide Thoughts

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

^

3. You don't have to open up if you don't want to. But know that we are here and we will listen.

4. Idk how I feel about putting my business out there

5. @Captain_Mitchell
    For a vary long time I had un-diagnosed Autism and was constantly harassed by both my parents and my peers and teachers for many, many years. It wasn't until the past year and a half or so that I've been able to control it.

One of the things I learned to cope while being harassed is to open up yourself in a place where you can't easily be traced back to reality. The internet is a great place to do that. That way, people can gve you advice without repercussions IRL.

IF you ever need a good pick-me-up, a good run is actually something that can take me from absolute anger to serene calm in 10 minutes. The body releases hormones while running that increase your mood and better control it. And, if you happen to be insecure about your body, it also helps get you in shape.

In the end, there are 23 pairs of chromosomes that are unique to you. You only ever get a chance to live once, and we live in a time where we don't die to a disease spread by cows. Enjoy the modern marvels we have and live your life to the fullest.

6. @Captain_Mitchell
    My sister was diagnosed with a rare form of Cancer. I spent years going to a childrens hospital watching as she and other children slowly faded away. It still effects me to this day. We're here for you man

7. I'm depressed about a girl I really like and Im in a relationship with her and I may have said something to upset her. So I told her I can give her some space. I just dont want to see her leave forever cuz honestly im in love with her. I cant even eat or sleep knowing I have fucked up once again

8. @Captain_Mitchell
    I know how you feel. ever since I was 2, I spend almost every day with my Grandpa, Jack (I'm named Jackson after him). However when I was 12, he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that was both metastatic and terminal. He had less than a month to live, and I instantly just lost control of my life. For about a week, I didn't eat, leave my room, or even talk. My grades slipped and after a year of suffering I attempted suicide. I improved for about a month, and then deteriorated to the point that I was hospitalized, took medicines, and got professional counciling. About 2 years and change later, (2 months ago) my other grandparents died in a car crash. I again tried suicide, but now I am on a very helpful antidepressant and found hope both at school and from my friends on this server. Whatever you have to say will only respond in help from us! :)

9. I know my reason is dumb but idc. And yes, she lives in another state. But why does it matter if Im happy?

10. @Captain_Mitchell I know my reason is dumb but idc. And yes, she lives in another state. But why does it matter if Im happy?

I don't see how your reason is dumb... Idk what to say about trying to win her over again though, I've never had a real relationship with a girl.. There's always a way though, you just have to find it.

11. Oh she'll be back. She just needs some space away from me for a little bit.

12. @Captain_Mitchell I know my reason is dumb but idc. And yes, she lives in another state. But why does it matter if Im happy?

Well any reason is important. It's your choice, and I also understand if you have relationship problems. I really liked a girl that I was dating, but sadly I moved and her phone broke and we have been our of contact for a year. We are here to help :)

13. @misterkickman Well any reason is important. It's your choice, and I also understand if you have relationship problems. I really liked a girl that I was dating, but sadly I moved and her phone broke and we have been our of contact for a year. We are here to help :)

Well, that's good to know. And everyone that's in a relationship has problems. That's just what happens.

14. Deleted 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell
  15. How do I make this pain go away?

16. Do something that takes your mind off of it.

Or just find ways to deal with it.

17. I just wish she was back in my life.
    Maybe sports will help me cope.

18. :)

19. @Captain_Mitchell I know how you feel. A year ago I had something similar to your situation, I fucked up, made her angry, she kinda walked out of my life. But know what? After a moth or so, she was laughing with me again and everything went just fine.

20. Maybe that'll happen to me too :)

21. @Captain_Mitchell

My relationship status is a bit complicated as well. When I joined the AF my gf and I decided it would best to split up, however we still talk almost every day and do our best to be there for each other despite being miles away from each other. We both still say/do stupid things that hurt the other, but it always turns out ok as long as we apologize and attempt to better ourselves. Things will never be easy but they do get better.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!