1. 7 years ago

TL,DR:
    This thread is meant to tell people of how this sub-faction works and how we recruit

Bases

We have 3 current bases. A main village where we do most of our work. A remote base only accessible by me used as a backup base. And a vault, where we store and sort our rare items.

Members

At the time of me writing this, these are the current members and their ranks:
    Leader: @joeyhockey
    Assistant: @misterkickman
    Members: @TheBlizWiz and @CrimsonWing

Recruitment/Functions

This is a "sub-faction" and by that I mean you can be in any other faction, and still be part of Otherworld. Currently recruitment will be simple. First, we ask trusted friends to be allies and once fully trust them, allow them into the faction. Note we do not want to be some contender for the best faction, just a group of friends that can have others to trust and rely on. If you are interested in joining, message me on the forums and expect 3ish days to get a response. There is no fee of being an ally, but members will be asked to do some tasks to help the village (i.e. Harvesting 4 stacks of wood for a construction project, nothing hard).

2. bewarned, crimsonwing is also sagilor and noob3 so they are known raiders

3. @TheForgotten20 bewarned, crimsonwing is also sagilor and noob3 so they are known raiders

Lol get out

4. Don't mind me. Just doing my own thing, being Mr. Caveman.

5. @TheForgotten20 bewarned, crimsonwing is also sagilor and noob3 so they are known raiders

Lol really? Hmmm the more you know XD

6. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@FishW Lol really? Hmmm the more you know XD

also mrkickman is a known raider, i know that from personal experience
    and im pretty sure joey is quartz's alt
    if not then i know joey is a raider

7. @TheForgotten20 also mrkickman is a known raider, i know that from personal experience

Wow *begins to delete application he was working on

8. So many groups trying to be official...

So little trust...

This faction is probly gonna be gone in a month.

Like all the other small ones.

9. @_Confederacy_ So many groups trying to be official...

So little trust...

This faction is probly gonna be gone in a month.

Like all the other small ones.

Lol we were together for 3ish months before the reset I think we're good
    also,

@TheForgotten20 also mrkickman is a known raider, i know that from personal experience

1st hes triggered cuz I "raided" MY iron and gold from him
    2nd I've been in a discord with joey and quartz I'm at least 1000% sure they're not the same person lol, also he's never been in anyone's base accept spider's, and ours, so get your facts straightened up

10. @misterkickman Lol we were together for 3ish months before the reset I think we're good
    also,

1st hes triggered cuz I "raided" MY iron and gold from him
    2nd I've been in a discord with joey and quartz I'm at least 1000% sure they're not the same person lol, also he's never been in anyone's base accept spider's, and ours, so get your facts straightened up

actually, they were mostly my stuff, plus why dud you take the beacon if your only taking the gold and iron?
    also youve been in my base
    but i get that ur trying to deny me in order to get a better rep in order to raid others. but here it doesnt work.

11. @TheForgotten20 actually, they were mostly my stuff, plus why dud you take the beacon if your only taking the gold and iron?
    also youve been in my base
    but i get that ur trying to deny me in order to get a better rep in order to raid others. but here it doesnt work.

I really dont know what the hell is wrong with you. You dont just get to be a huge jerk to someone and expect them to not me pissed. You literally told me if I wanted to stay to give you enough diamond blocks to make a beacon pyramid. You spend all your time trying to make up shit and make me look bad. Im not a raider, never have been, so please just shut up. Im not here to raid anyone, if I were, I would've raided the 10+ bases I've been to this server, I had the chance, but I didn't, know why? Im not a raider!

12. @misterkickman I really dont know what the hell is wrong with you. You dont just get to be a huge jerk to someone and expect them to not me pissed. You literally told me if I wanted to stay to give you enough diamond blocks to make a beacon pyramid. You spend all your time trying to make up shit and make me look bad. Im not a raider, never have been, so please just shut up. Im not here to raid anyone, if I were, I would've raided the 10+ bases I've been to this server, I had the chance, but I didn't, know why? Im not a raider!

and y would i tp you into my base for it????? #logic.. also most of the beacons components are mine. you gave me a minute amount of iron. stop lying. plus you xame to my base through ghosts reccomendation and even if the pyramid is yours why did you loot my chests and take the beacon! also if you are also taking ur stuff back y did you blame it on @Quartz_King

13. @TheForgotten20 and y would i tp you into my base for it????? #logic.. also most of the beacons components are mine. you gave me a minute amount of iron. stop lying. plus you xame to my base through ghosts reccomendation and even if the pyramid is yours why did you loot my chests and take the beacon! also if you are also taking ur stuff back y did you blame it on @Quartz_King

Hmm... Could both of you leave it on the past, I mean, it was on the other server, and both have valid arguments, so maybe start as a blank slate?

14. @TheForgotten20 and y would i tp you into my base for it????? #logic.. also most of the beacons components are mine. you gave me a minute amount of iron. stop lying. plus you xame to my base through ghosts reccomendation and even if the pyramid is yours why did you loot my chests and take the beacon! also if you are also taking ur stuff back y did you blame it on @Quartz_King

I'm not even gonna read past your first sentence. Stop this petty argument. It's in the past and the only reason you bring it up is to make me look bad. For the record tho, I didn't take the beacon, I only took the structure of that.

15. @TheForgotten20 and y would i tp you into my base for it????? #logic.. also most of the beacons components are mine. you gave me a minute amount of iron. stop lying. plus you xame to my base through ghosts reccomendation and even if the pyramid is yours why did you loot my chests and take the beacon! also if you are also taking ur stuff back y did you blame it on @Quartz_King

If he indeed provided the pyramid for the beacon and it was a larger scale pyramid, not a little 9 block one, then just consider it payment for the beacon. Tada, you just made a trade. And Jordi is right, it's in the past. New server, new friends, new life. Just move on, and if you guys don't want to trust each other again, then don't. There's plenty of other people you can be teamed with.

16. Dang this took a dive......
    So you guys have one main base where everyone lives, and one backup base incase of a raid, plus a seperate store room for your valuables?

17. @FishW Dang this took a dive......
    So you guys have one main base where everyone lives, and one backup base incase of a raid, plus a seperate store room for your valuables?

yes. The store room for rates is currently in construction, I'm sorry that this was brought up, so @TheForgotten20 if you wanna argue do it in the PM. If you want to apply, just talk to me on the forum or in game.

or Sign Up to reply!