Merry Christmas, humans!

1. 7 years ago

I don't know how you humans do your holiday's, but my kind have a Tree that we decorate with the remains of our foes. (We use Skull Confetti on Birthdays.) How do you humans do it? I'd love to hear.

2. We fill socks with colored sugars and pretend that a fat old man sneaks into our homes via our chimney to eat cookies and leave presents made by tiny enslaved children

3. the fat man is called Mo Lester ^^

• -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • aka Santa Claus
  4. That's... interesting. I'll have to study your kind more during Christmas Eve.

5. -image-
    Murry chismush

6. @misterkickman We fill socks with colored sugars and pretend that a fat old man sneaks into our homes via our chimney to eat cookies and leave presents made by tiny enslaved children

Don't forget the Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and last minute battles for gifts

7. :(

8. @TheDunmerRaven we present sacrifices of confections to sainta who has great big claws. next we sing songs to appease this sainta so he may bless us. there is also a special plant we hang that forces people to engage in fourth degree canablism to the delight of adults and the horror of children.

9. I don't celebrate Christmas.

10. @Captain_Mitchell I don't celebrate Christmas.

^ Yeah not a real big fan of Christmas, but I hope everyone else has fun :P

11. @Captain_Mitchell I don't celebrate Christmas.

Ummm.. ok?

12. Lol

13. Well, it's true.

14. Not much of a point in Christmas in my opinion...

Except for the part that involves eating food.

And opening presents, of course :P

15. @_Confederacy_ Not much of a point in Christmas in my opinion...

Except for the part that involves eating food.

And opening presents, of course :P

What aboit the part where you put up more lights than your neighbours? XD

16. None of it really matters.

17. Christmas is a time where all of my family come together and meet up for food and games and conversation, its why i like it so much.
    Tis about family in my opionion

18. Well if you were to ask a theologian, he would say that all of these things do not matter because Christmas is supposed to be a time when you reflect on Jesus and go to mass, etc.
    Now it has become something else entirely XD

19. -image-
    Also time to watch Elf on tv.
    "Buddy the elf whats your favorite color"

20. Lol I love Elf.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!