Frost Walker In The Sky!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Was messing around with command blocks in single player and I managed to do this :P

-image-

Going up is a blast! Only problem is getting back down...

2. check the our thread

3. Cool! Have you tried using a speed effect @_Haxington_ ?

4. @GrinningBobcat Cool! Have you tried using a speed effect @_Haxington_ ?

Yes I have. I also tried replacing the packed ice with frosted ice but that just ended up spawning a bunch of water at my feet. Then I started messing around with it more and made it spawn fire... Which ended with me falling into the void due to all the blocks underneath me becoming fire blocks XD

5. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@_Haxington_ Yes I have. I also tried replacing the packed ice with frosted ice but that just ended up spawning a bunch of water at my feet. Then I started messing around with it more and made it spawn fire... Which ended with me falling into the void due to all the blocks underneath me becoming fire blocks XD

Maybe make it replace all blocks BUT bedrock?

@_Haxington_

6. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@GrinningBobcat Maybe make it replace all blocks BUT bedrock?

@_Haxington_

Don't even know if that's possible lol

7. @_Haxington_ Don't even know if that's possible lol

Give it a range that it can function in that works within a certain level of the Y axis? @_Haxington_

8. @GrinningBobcat Give it a range that it can function in that works within a certain level of the Y axis? @_Haxington_

To do that I would probably have to redesign the whole thing because right now it just spawns a 3x3 grid of blocks under the player's feet.

9. @_Haxington_ To do that I would probably have to redesign the whole thing because right now it just spawns a 3x3 grid of blocks under the player's feet.

@_Haxington_ can it be readapted to make an infinite minecart track? The Acid resource pack i know of bends the horizon so that would be amazing

10. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@GrinningBobcat @_Haxington_ can it be readapted to make an infinite minecart track? The Acid resource pack i know of bends the horizon so that would be amazing

There was a really cool way to make an infinite mine cart track using the clone command. I built it once on my realm. It basically used detector rails to activate a command block that clones the rail in front of the mine cart infinitely.

11. I will try making it spawn rails instead

12. I will post more screenshots later

13. @_Haxington_ I will post more screenshots later

Okay. Get that trippy reasource pack i mentioned. Forgot its actual name

14. Why haven't you got ur skin?

15. he is offline, his interwebs is bad

16. @gilbertboys he is offline, his interwebs is bad

Yes

17. @_Haxington_ Only problem is getting back down...

Use the crouch stat, fill the blocks below with air.

18. or take boots off

19. @OmegaSniper4eva or take boots off

I'm not using boots

20. @CraftyMyner Use the crouch stat, fill the blocks below with air.

I will try it

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!