Staff and Rules

1. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  2. It wasnt a sexual reference it was a Sensitive topic, I believe some of staff are stricter then others you just have to live with it. the end.

3. Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

As you can see from above, asking if an artist is gay directly breaks the "don't discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics".
    You were also kicked by me for saying "you're too old for me" when someone stated that they were a 5 year old girl and asked if you wanted to date them. Is that not a pedo joke?

4. Nope it was not.
    And i don't think its fair that i get punished for that and he gets away.

5. He was kicked twice and his next offense is a ban.
    Same with you.

6. Reviewing the statements above, be glad all you got was a warning. i'd have banned you on the 2nd offense.

7. Damn, kids are always testing the patience of staff.

8. @Captain_Mitchell Damn, kids are always testing the patience of staff.

It's worse when the kids can't hold a proper argument. It makes me cringe and just want to quit minecraft sometimes for how bad it gets.

9. I know lol

10. @GrinningBobcat It's worse when the kids can't hold a proper argument. It makes me cringe and just want to quit minecraft sometimes for how bad it gets.

Idk, sometimes it's hilarious seeing kids screw up arguments like that.

11. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@BoneChi11er Idk, sometimes it's hilarious seeing kids screw up arguments like that.

But then realize that its probably a lot of the community that acts like that. That it's the Minecrafter stereotype at its finest

12. Pointless thread is pointless. Locked.

or Sign Up to reply!