Buying my base

1. 7 years ago

If i want to buy my base, does crafty need my coords? my house was set there in that world, also will it be 5 dollars or could it cost more

2. I don't think they're offering that service anymore.

3. you don't think anything

4. @TheSpiderman2013 you don't think anything

I don't know if you're trying to, but please don't cause any strife.

@mr_man32 If i want to buy my base, does crafty need my coords? my house was set there in that world, also will it be 5 dollars or could it cost more

Like gilbertboys said, I'm not sure that CraftyMyner is continuing this service. It's worth a shot to wait for him to answer, but otherwise, I'd just continue playing on the new map. At least until he or another staff member replies with a definite answer.

5. I think you can still buy your base but all it is is for singleplayer.

6. Pretty sure crafty is still doing this and provided you set your home at the base then I don't believe he needs the cords either.

7. ok awesome, should i purchase it now or do i need to wait and talk to crafty or something?

8. @mr_man32 ok awesome, should i purchase it now or do i need to wait and talk to crafty or something?

@CraftyMyner

Dunno if its been already seen but I wanna help out

9. Buy the "Buy my Base" from the store.

10. Hmm, for some reason I was not getting notifications for this thread. You are suppose to contact me with your cords and I will give you a quote.

11. Also, I am always offering that service so-long as I have the old map.

or Sign Up to reply!