Post a Reply
  1. 7 years ago

@_Confederacy_ I was joking...

Calm down.

Rybye is a very hostile person considering he almost killed me the first hours i was on the server. I followed him into the nether and he punched me into lava. I go out and was attacking with iron gear and sword, he ran when I had a 2 and a half hearts left while still on fire from the lava. Bitch would've finished me off then I wouldn't be making an offer right now. One day I'll get his head... but its better to have trading partners than enemies you know? Plus Pretty sure neither of us really care.

Yo @Rybye want the gunpowder or not?

2. @GrinningBobcat Rybye is a very hostile person considering he almost killed me the first hours i was on the server. I followed him into the nether and he punched me into lava. I go out and was attacking with iron gear and sword, he ran when I had a 2 and a half hearts left while still on fire from the lava. Bitch would've finished me off then I wouldn't be making an offer right now. One day I'll get his head... but its better to have trading partners than enemies you know? Plus Pretty sure neither of us really care.

Yo @Rybye want the gunpowder or not?

Haha I remember that. Also, you'll never get my head and yes I'd like the gunpowder