Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

buying

2. bump

3. A little to wordy. I don't understand what you are buying

4. ha! gunpowder, what a joke

5. @Rybye buying

How much and what for?

6. Buying gunpowder?

I know the perfect place to get it, for free!

Creepers.

7. @GrinningBobcat How much and what for?

how much do you have

8. @_Confederacy_ Buying gunpowder?

I know the perfect place to get it, for free!

Creepers.

I dont want to kill creepers thats why I am buying it... Do you understand what buying is? Its not hard to understand

9. @Rybye I dont want to kill creepers thats why I am buying it... Do you understand what buying is? Its not hard to understand

Sassy. And i think I've got 40ish 30ish . If you are looking for tnt ive also got 18 tnt

10. @Rybye I dont want to kill creepers thats why I am buying it... Do you understand what buying is? Its not hard to understand

I was joking...

Calm down.

11. @_Confederacy_ I was joking...

Calm down.

Rybye is a very hostile person considering he almost killed me the first hours i was on the server. I followed him into the nether and he punched me into lava. I go out and was attacking with iron gear and sword, he ran when I had a 2 and a half hearts left while still on fire from the lava. Bitch would've finished me off then I wouldn't be making an offer right now. One day I'll get his head... but its better to have trading partners than enemies you know? Plus Pretty sure neither of us really care.

Yo @Rybye want the gunpowder or not?

12. @GrinningBobcat Rybye is a very hostile person considering he almost killed me the first hours i was on the server. I followed him into the nether and he punched me into lava. I go out and was attacking with iron gear and sword, he ran when I had a 2 and a half hearts left while still on fire from the lava. Bitch would've finished me off then I wouldn't be making an offer right now. One day I'll get his head... but its better to have trading partners than enemies you know? Plus Pretty sure neither of us really care.

Yo @Rybye want the gunpowder or not?

Haha I remember that. Also, you'll never get my head and yes I'd like the gunpowder

13. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@Rybye Haha I remember that. Also, you'll never get my head and yes I'd like the gunpowder

Good times ^_^ I'll get it somehow whether it be from buying or from harvesting it myself, either way a trophy is a trophy Lol. why didn't you finish me off though do you remember why?

also see the one of the two hostile mob rates decreased threads to see what I mean. as for the first come first serve my bad but I guess it's karma for almost killing me lol, collect some of it on your own I'll scrap up what I can from the farm

14. buying gunpowder

15. The demand for gunpowder has greatly increased recently. I'm no expert but I'd say it has something to do with not being able to go outside your base at night and tear up some creepers because there aren't any. Just my $0.02

16. I have stacks of gunpowder, it has nothing to do with that, it has to do with fireworks and elytras :P

17. @TheMightyDrex Just my $0.02

Now that's one way to write two cents.

18. @Cellexya I have stacks of gunpowder, it has nothing to do with that, it has to do with fireworks and elytras :P

Buying gunpowder

19. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

what if I give you a wooden sword and a reminder to go kill creepers at night?

20. @HaloNest what if I give you a wooden sword and a reminder to go kill creepers at night?

@Rybye I dont want to kill creepers thats why I am buying it... Do you understand what buying is? Its not hard to understand

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!