1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Rybye

So you are lazy and you ask to other people to do what you are supposed to do, that's not how things work

3. @HaloNest Actually that's exactly how they work, as long as you have the diamond and someone willing to sell, you can be lazy. Comes with being rich.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@HaloNest So you are lazy and you ask to other people to do what you are supposed to do, that's not how things work

@Cellexya @HaloNest Actually that's exactly how they work, as long as you have the diamond and someone willing to sell, you can be lazy. Comes with being rich.

lmao what she said that is what exactly buying and selling is

5. @HaloNest Just stop trying to have beef with me bud

6. @Cellexya
    Ohhhhhh..... right...... 11.2........... Game too fast for me

7. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@Rybye @HaloNest Just stop trying to have beef with me bud

yeah you still gotta tell me what's wrong with james harden v1, also

8. @Cellexya and someone willing to sell

everybody is willing to sell him

9. This is the biggest shit show of a thread I have seen in a while

10. Anddddd here comes the lock

11. @Rybye Anddddd here comes the lock

You and your sassy ass don't help either lol

12. @HaloNest yeah you still gotta tell me what's wrong with james harden v1, also

Dey ugly

13. @Rybye Dey ugly

Have you ever seen a shoe before?

14. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@Cellexya @HaloNest Actually that's exactly how they work, as long as you have the diamond and someone willing to sell, you can be lazy. Comes with being rich.

Richness comes with wisdom, why would you spend your precious diamonds for some gunpowder you can simply gain by creating a mob spawner/ getting out at night, I'm not saying you can't but you know... There are better things than gunpowder

15. @Rybye I dont want to kill creepers thats why I am buying it... Do you understand what buying is? Its not hard to understand

OOH!!! SICK BURN!!

16. @builder7555 OOH!!! SICK BURN!!

get ready to be targeted by Rybye's salt

or Sign Up to reply!