1. 7 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm back.

I've begun to look at the new players that have come by, and quite a lot of them are lacking in food supply. In fact, even some of the longer players have ran low of food. While voting does give you half a stack of steak a day, sometimes one needs more than meat. Villagers m8

I'm starting a food bank. While I do not have a current location set up, if anyone ever wants food, while supplies last, anyone is more than welcome to drop by and restock on food. Emphasis on while supplies last.

I currently have wheat, (and by extension, bread), potatoes, carrots, beetroots, and cooked chicken.

2. This is really neat man
    I might provide some food whenever I log on

3. I can see this backfiring.

4. @KatcheD I can see this backfiring.

agreed

plus I've self sustained myself very well. ration your food to it's potential instead of eating it every single time the food bar depletes half a shank -_- I have a surplus of magic meat thanks to this. it's my main food source if and when it's nerfed which most likely won't be nerfed any further

5. Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

@GrinningBobcat instead of eating it every single time the food bar depletes half a shank

I forget about eating usally and only eat when i notice due to inability to sprint or when I've sustained damage and need to max the food bar for the regen.
    Usually this means my daily half stack of magic meat lasts not so much in the holidays when I've been on pretty much all day but i now have a surplus of food so it's irrelevant

6. @jamlbon I forget about eating usally and only eat when i notice due to inability to sprint or when I've sustained damage and need to max the food bar for the regen.
    Usually this means my daily half stack of magic meat lasts not so much in the holidays when I've been on pretty much all day but i now have a surplus of food so it's irrelevant

voting offline helps too

7. You can also make an automatic chicken cooker with eggs, hoppers and lava

or Sign Up to reply!