HappyRuskiSushi Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: HappyRuskiSushi

Reason for your ban: "Stop" or something

Why should you be unbanned: Well, I kinda did annoy the admin a lot, but it was because my friend got banned for saying ryler was "immature", then ryler told me my friend had harassed her earlier, which my friend hasn't (we're new to the server and ryler JUST got on) When I asked what HappyAsianSushi said she refused to answer me. Im sorry for being annoying, but I would like an apology from ryler too, she told me being an ass is allowed, (which she is to everyone) yet I got banned for being close to an ass and my friend got banned for NO reason whatsoever, as disrespecting is ALLOWEd to an extent, "immature" does not exed that extent.

2. Howdy, you got banned because i told you to drop the subject but you refused and continued to spam chat with it,we told you what your friend had to do get unbanned and what he did to get banned yet you continued to argue in chat.Next time listen to what staff tells you it will help avoid this type of mess.
    You will be unbanned in 24h.
    As far as an apology goes i dont think it calls for 1 as all actions taken were justified, just my opinion on that tho.

3. Pardoned

or Sign Up to reply!