I just wanted to say that there are no official rules on trapping and camping for this server and I would really like Craftymyner to clarify what exactly he wants for the trapping and camping rules and add them to the official rules list.

That being said I personally wish that there was no rules against trapping and camping however I can see that the camping is a little unfair and would be ok with it be not allowed. Still calling "trapping" an extension of camping is quite a stretch of the rules as I told r4 today. I believe that trapping around nether spawn and in the end should be allowed. In the nether there are many ways to exit the nether spawn and not fall into traps. Although I would agree with u traps like directly one block outside the end spawn in the end those shouldn't be allowed.

Still I wish that Crafty would really clarify the rule and lay down what he wants on this matter in stone on the rules page no matter the verdict. Just know that trapping is a fun thing and if you discourage it enough no one will do it and I wouldn't like Craftymynes without some cool traps to shake up the mix.