The Minotaur Métier (maze building company)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@GrinningBobcat Still though I'm marking these on a map

ok fair enough

3. @thegoldsmith ok fair enough

I wanna try and make the biggest map possible with the center being spawn

4. Im sorry but due to delays ive got to set back the completion of the lamenting labyrinth by a few days so it will be done during this weekend. on the plus side it is going to be big and awesomely complicated

5. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Oh okay I was just curious about your prices, that is all. I will consider it in the future.

6. @_Haxington_ Oh okay I was just curious about your prices, that is all. I will consider it in the future.

may i ask what you had in mind for the maze so i can plan possible traps? / additions?

7. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Right now I am not willing to purchase a maze installment but I was curious about the prices because I might want a maze in the future.

How much would a 5 block tall netherrack/nether brick maze cost? (With lava pit traps and located in the nether)

8. @_Haxington_ Right now I am not willing to purchase a maze installment but I was curious about the prices because I might want a maze in the future.

How much would a 5 block tall netherrack/nether brick maze cost? (With lava pit traps and located in the nether)

hrm... now that is difficult, ive not considered expanding to the nether but i think that if you stick to the 100 x 100 size than i would say about 9 diamond blocks less if i could mine deep into the ground to allow the pit drops to fall into lava ocean. the large price jump is because of the greater amount of hazards when mining in the nether.

9. Pit fall traps, block update traps, trap chest, lava fall, this

10. @thegoldsmith hrm... now that is difficult, ive not considered expanding to the nether but i think that if you stick to the 100 x 100 size than i would say about 9 diamond blocks less if i could mine deep into the ground to allow the pit drops to fall into lava ocean. the large price jump is because of the greater amount of hazards when mining in the nether.

That is a good price.
    Whenever I need a maze built I will contact you.

11. @GrinningBobcat Pit fall traps, block update traps, trap chest, lava fall, this

nice thanks @GrinningBobcat

@_Haxington_ That is a good price.
    Whenever I need a maze built I will contact you.

thanks i'll be able to build your maze when ever im not busy

12. @thegoldsmith nice thanks @GrinningBobcat

thanks i'll be able to build your maze when ever im not busy

Dude I use this channel for my factions traps

13. @GrinningBobcat Dude I use this channel for my factions traps

still thanks for linking me to it

14. @thegoldsmith still thanks for linking me to it

No prob its a grest channel

15. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@GrinningBobcat No prob its a grest channel

Grest? :)

16. @thegoldsmith Grest? :)

Great :P

17. since the oaks lamenting labyrinth is about half done now i would like to ask what you guys want in the reward chest this time round so far ive got some gold, enderpearls, emerald and diamond.

18. @thegoldsmith since the oaks lamenting labyrinth is about half done now i would like to ask what you guys want in the reward chest this time round so far ive got some gold, enderpearls, emerald and diamond.

Maybe some sort of specially named item unique to this maze?

19. @GrinningBobcat Maybe some sort of specially named item unique to this maze?

ok i'll work on that no promises on its value

20. Sorry guys but due to a sneaky skeleton shooting me in the back i will have to postpone the new public maze. but rest assured i will post here when i have a new maze location ready that is if im not busy with any commissions.

21. found a new location new maze construction it shall be called The Lonely Birch Labyrinth Eta uncertain

or Sign Up to reply!