The Minotaur Métier (maze building company)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Basically since i have alot of free time now that the Sky Kin has disbanded ive decided to build some underground Labyrinths (mazes).

i have now perfected my technique and will now accept commissions or demonstrations on both maze making and completing as well as some miscellaneous traps .

prices will vary you may post your offers here, in game or on a private thread.

(i make this clear i will not build you a labyrinth at your base unless you specifically ask me to, i will not betray coordinates or raid or grief but i would prefer to not chance running into underground rooms.)

p.s métier means builder or designer or general occupation

2. prices will depend on what specification you make for the maze including

complexity

size

what im digging through

traps (optional)

3D or 2D

if you want any hints for anyone going through the maze

3. i would say it a-maze-ing, but i'l spare you the overused joke.

4. @builder7555 i would say it a-maze-ing, but i'l spare you the overused joke.

thanks
    :)

5. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

as many of you know I built a public maze and that there was a prize involved. the maze was called the Maze of Thorns. I will soon set up a new maze like that one possibly more complex and as the ones who participated will tell you it was a bit mind-boggling in the first place. my offers of mazes on commission are still in place you would just have to tell me where to dig.

p.s the maze coordinates is -8400 64 -1790 give or take 50 for both x and z

6. What would the price be for a maze that is about 100x100 blocks?

This is an interesting business idea by the way, we need more businesses like this.

7. @_Haxington_ What would the price be for a maze that is about 100x100 blocks?

This is an interesting business idea by the way, we need more businesses like this.

like i said earlier i need more info like depth, what im digging through, complexity and if you want traps or not. but for a basic but large maze i would say about 1-3 diamond blocks or a few low-mid level enchanting books. (enchanting books preferred). set up a private conversation and we can talk more about it ok? @_Haxington_

p.s. traps can be player based or mob based price higher for player traps.

8. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

a new public maze called the Oaks Lamenting Labyrinth is under construction. a better prize chest shall be filled this time holding jewels and gold as part of the treasure. should be done by next weekend (would be earlier but i have some mock exams this week)

9. Send coords. Many ruins to explore me gusta

10. @GrinningBobcat Send coords. Many ruins to explore me gusta

its not finished yet wont be until next week end

11. @thegoldsmith its not finished yet wont be until next week end

Still though I'm marking these on a map

12. @GrinningBobcat Still though I'm marking these on a map

ok fair enough

13. @thegoldsmith ok fair enough

I wanna try and make the biggest map possible with the center being spawn

14. Im sorry but due to delays ive got to set back the completion of the lamenting labyrinth by a few days so it will be done during this weekend. on the plus side it is going to be big and awesomely complicated

15. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Oh okay I was just curious about your prices, that is all. I will consider it in the future.

16. @_Haxington_ Oh okay I was just curious about your prices, that is all. I will consider it in the future.

may i ask what you had in mind for the maze so i can plan possible traps? / additions?

17. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Right now I am not willing to purchase a maze installment but I was curious about the prices because I might want a maze in the future.

How much would a 5 block tall netherrack/nether brick maze cost? (With lava pit traps and located in the nether)

18. @_Haxington_ Right now I am not willing to purchase a maze installment but I was curious about the prices because I might want a maze in the future.

How much would a 5 block tall netherrack/nether brick maze cost? (With lava pit traps and located in the nether)

hrm... now that is difficult, ive not considered expanding to the nether but i think that if you stick to the 100 x 100 size than i would say about 9 diamond blocks less if i could mine deep into the ground to allow the pit drops to fall into lava ocean. the large price jump is because of the greater amount of hazards when mining in the nether.

19. Pit fall traps, block update traps, trap chest, lava fall, this

20. @thegoldsmith hrm... now that is difficult, ive not considered expanding to the nether but i think that if you stick to the 100 x 100 size than i would say about 9 diamond blocks less if i could mine deep into the ground to allow the pit drops to fall into lava ocean. the large price jump is because of the greater amount of hazards when mining in the nether.

That is a good price.
    Whenever I need a maze built I will contact you.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!