Help Me Build A Town

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@RonaldusBeardius I would really love to be apart of something like this however I would like to keep my own personal base and my so far collected resources. I would gladly help gather some for the town and help protect the place. I would probably split my time up 50/50 between the two.

you can have another house inside the town

3. i've put quite a lot of time into what I currently have and am willing to put a lot into the town but Before I uproot my current base and resources I would need to spend some time there to trust the other members of this project.

4. When the sever comes back online what will happen is I will go to my base to collect everything I need then I will go back to spawn, do a random teleport then everyone can tp to me

5. @Block_Head_Guy When the sever comes back online what will happen is I will go to my base to collect everything I need then I will go back to spawn, do a random teleport then everyone can tp to me

Sounds good!

6. Edited 7 years ago by Block_Head_Guy

what do you guys think the town should be called?
    I will pick the name I like the best

7. Deleted 7 years ago by Block_Head_Guy
  8. Here is the flag for the town
    https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/107797704310168464744/6378157959047170898?icm=false

9. I am on the sever right now guys, tp to me

10. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

This will not last 2 days MyneVille II electric boogalo

11. wait

@Block_Head_Guy what do you guys think the town should be called?
    I will pick the name I like the best

what biome is it in

12. Be careful who you add to this, Alot will betray you.

13. Does anyone remember MyneVille?

14. You

15. I attempted such a system with Elysium, it fails. There are to many here who are interested in the singular egoist. If more where to focus on objectivist principles than one would abide to the social contract. in theory .... Plus this is a game so I mean one can not bring in psychology, sociology and philosophy into it.

16. it's a good idea, but with so many jobs it's gonna get hard to get enough people for it

17. I am at the town right now, tpa me

18. @thegoldsmith wait
    what biome is it in

Plains

19. Update:
    Instead of being just a town It will be an empire called "Wraiburg Empire" and the town i am making at the moment will be the capital

20. @gilbertboys Does anyone remember MyneVille?

-image-

21. why

@Block_Head_Guy Update:
    Instead of being just a town It will be an empire called "Wraiburg Empire" and the town i am making at the moment will be the capital

why not the Prairie Imperium

or Sign Up to reply!