problem with the end and other things

1. 7 years ago

Hey
    1)Why i can t fly in the end with my elytr ?
    2)why do you block mob grieffing? it s very important for villagers and farm and other things ! you can give transparent block for enderman and block the creeper exposion

2. your elytra troubles are likely to simply be lag
    the mob griefing is off so that the spawn area and certain other special areas cant be destroyed or defaced by random mobs or mobs spawned/led by a player

3. no , an other vip+ can t fly too
    and it s other solution to stop that

4. @Paul2001 no , an other vip+ can t fly too
    and it s other solution to stop that

the staff work tirelessly to keep the spawn area looking good
    and the elytra lag can affect anyone

5. but it is light in the spawn !!

6. @Paul2001 but it is light in the spawn !!

wont stop zombies from following someone there

7. @Paul2001 1)Why i can t fly in the end with my elytr ?

As gold said it's the lag and has nothing to do with ranks or the such

8. i can fly now
    but it s not bad. we are in gamemode 3

9. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

that shouldnt be possible your not allowed to change your own gamemode especially to 3

10. in the spawn it is gamemode 3

11. @Paul2001 in the spawn it is gamemode 3

gamemode 3 is spectator gamemode 2 is adventure mode

12. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

I have over 30 deaths and lost about 7 elytras in the End because my wings wouldnt engage at crucial moments (ie, when I leap over the Void). Then I realized it's lag and learned to test it out before leaping off the islands. When lag is too bad I avoid most adventuring altogether and just work on my base. Since I started doing that, my deaths from the Void and falling have disappeared.

It's just the way it is.

13. @Valgys I have over 30 deaths and lost about 7 elytras in the End because my wings wouldnt engage at crucial moments (ie, when I leap over the Void). Then I realized it's lag and learned to test it out before leaping off the islands. When lag is too bad I avoid most adventuring altogether and just work on my base. Since I started doing that, my deaths from the Void and falling have disappeared.

It's just the way it is.

i on the other hand have only really used elytra on my solo worlds and have been killed several times by the lag from some command block creations

14. it s not lagging , and i finded 2 end forteress with boat

i saud game mode 3 for 2 sorry

15. i found my 3rd forteress :P

16. @Paul2001 it s not lagging , and i finded 2 end forteress with boat

i saud game mode 3 for 2 sorry

With Boat?

17. The airships.

18. I have noticed a few issues with elytras, if you notice they dont activate at all after warping or going to another dimension try relogging and it should fix it, lag does also affect it however the previously stated stops it completely till tp'd back to the overworld or reloging for some odd reason.

19. @Valgys The airships.

ahhhh

20. Edited 7 years ago by NutjobBob

I've posted this before, but this is a known bug. It would help if everyone could upvote the bug report:

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-92916

There is a suggestion that these are cause by teleportating between chunks that can be unloaded. It seems to me that people are more often invisible since warps were added, which do teleport you between unloadable (definitely a word) chunks so there might be something to it.
    @CraftyMyner do you think it would be worth changing warps so they send you first to spawn, then to the warp, to see if makes a difference to how often players become invisible etc.?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!