problem with the end and other things

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

About mob griefing, can't you make mobs dissapear and/or disable mob griefing just in the spawn area?

3. @Andureil About mob griefing, can't you make mobs dissapear and/or disable mob griefing just in the spawn area?

This has been asked so many times already

4. @Rybye This has been asked so many times already

And no answers? lol

5. @Andureil And no answers? lol

i think it would cause a lot of lag (ive tried similar things on solo) and would destroy your pets when you bring them to the spawn by accident

6. @Andureil And no answers? lol

Read this thread

https://forum.craftymynes.com/3325-mob-griefing-and-fire-spreading

Specifically craftys post near the end is very informative

7. @R4iscool1 Read this thread

https://forum.craftymynes.com/3325-mob-griefing-and-fire-spreading

Specifically craftys post near the end is very informative

oh i was thinking entirly differently there, thanks R4iscool1

8. About the elytra not activating.. Here's what I do:

1. Build a huge tower (mine is two stacks (128 blocks) high.

2. Go to the top and walk off

3. WAIT..... Don't activate it immediately, let yourself fall a bit before activating.

4. Smooth sailing from there, except the lag of course.

I've noticed jumping off the tower is less likely to work, try walking off instead.

9. @_Confederacy_ About the elytra not activating.. Here's what I do:

3. WAIT..... Don't activate it immediately, let yourself fall a bit before activating.

I've noticed jumping off the tower is less likely to work, try walking off instead.

people do tend to button mash the jump button this way it means that the jump is used then the elytra not the elytra on and off before you've fallen far enough for them to work. thanks for pointing it out i'd forgotten about that

10. Crafty has talked on the mob griefing topic hundreds of times, and you'll get the same response
    Mob griefing is off to protect spawn, he doesn't block the creeper explotions and allow mob griefing, because that would be game breaking, I mean, they allow you to have infinite villagers easily AND creepers to don't destroy blocks? It is one thing for the other, mobs can't grief you, but you can't farm villagers easily

11. About the elytra issue, just relog and u shd be able to open your wings. I have tried this multiple times in the end and havent died to that yet.

12. @_Confederacy_ About the elytra not activating.. Here's what I do:

I just make a 4 block tower, you can firework yourself up and u wont die if ur elytra fails

13. Edited 7 years ago by TheMightyDrex

@Valgys I have over 30 deaths and lost about 7 elytras in the End because my wings wouldnt engage at crucial moments (ie, when I leap over the Void). Then I realized it's lag and learned to test it out before leaping off the islands. When lag is too bad I avoid most adventuring altogether and just work on my base. Since I started doing that, my deaths from the Void and falling have disappeared.

It's just the way it is.

By the way, if you are falling in the End and log off, you can save yourself by having a friend log on, tell you their TPA ID, getting the command ready on your clipboard, then quickly Ctrl V Enter and you are out.
    -Note your friend has to be in the End dimension.

14. I got my internet switched, connection is not at 600-1200ms now :)

Just jump off of a platform and it will activate. Hasn't failed me yet.

Makes raiding end cities much more enjoyable and quicker

or Sign Up to reply!