1. 7 years ago

I've noticed since the 1.11 update the raven publishing company and the smaller self published authors have seemingly stopped writing. so I'm making a shout out to all on the server who thinks they can write a story, it can be anything you can think of (within the sever's etiquette rules) the message is write some of the books were very good (looking at you @TheDunmerRaven ) and I personally want to see more. i know i cant be on the server as often but I'm going to be writing stories (A leave from The BaseBuilder's Guides) for the server for me to sell when I'm online and i want to bring the creative writing players back into the fore. Anyone who thinks they can write post here with your ideas or private message me so we can all work together to make awesome tales for the rest of the server.

2. ok

3. I'm currently in the process of writing an origin story of CraftyMynes and how the gods came to be in Minecraft, all related back to greek mythology. The idea is all laid out, just not properly written in the style I want yet. It should be out soon though.

4. @Dennari43 I'm currently in the process of writing an origin story of CraftyMynes and how the gods came to be in Minecraft, all related back to greek mythology. The idea is all laid out, just not properly written in the style I want yet. It should be out soon though.

exactly what i was talking about have you considered writing it in the style of an epic many of the greek myths were recorded that way

5. I got a compliment :o

6. @TheDunmerRaven I got a compliment :o

entirely deserved (not just because you published me at one time)

7. Throwback to when we wrote this monstrosity .

But in all seriousness I do occasically write never considered doing a MC themed one, could be my next one ahaha :3

8. MC themed story ideas have been running through my head for a while...
    I will consider a couple of plots that I have and write about them.

9. I've written a semi-nsfw werewolf story (starring myself of course). I haven't touched it in like a month because I ran out of ideas.

10. @thegoldsmith exactly what i was talking about have you considered writing it in the style of an epic many of the greek myths were recorded that way

I thought about it, and I definitely am able to write in verse well enough to make it an epic, but the line lengths on the minecraft books would completely mess up the lines of the poem, so I'm unsure if it would work out well.

11. @Dennari43 I thought about it, and I definitely am able to write in verse well enough to make it an epic, but the line lengths on the minecraft books would completely mess up the lines of the poem, so I'm unsure if it would work out well.

Make it over multiple books most epics are

12. Got an book going and the title is simply going to be Tick Tock and i want to know what kind of story you guys think it will be from that title

or Sign Up to reply!