Share stories that happened to you!

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

I once decided it'd be a good idea to go down the stairs in a big ball of blankets. I fell out of it quite fast and ended up with a huge bruise on my head.

Also there was that one time I crapped my pants before I could reach the bathroom and washed stuff in the shower. Ended up running back to the campsite in my underwear at 5 in the morning..

That happened.

2. About two or so years ago (I would have been roughly 16), My school group took a trip to Germany, More specifically Munich. Lovely place, Awesome weather (It was winter and even snowed plus I obtained a Russiany furry hat). On one of the days we walked down from our hostel to the local Lidl. I was waiting in line at one point, And when I eventually bought my goods and left, I realised there was no-one else around. They had all left.

Even worse was that nobody even noticed they had left without me. Fun. Fun. Fun.

3. So back in middle school (I'm thinking 8th grade) I was in my sewing class, and my class was filled with my friends and.. The worst part.... 2 of my crushes. I remember I had gotten up to get fabric for my bag and once I went to sit down (one of my crushes sat to the right of me) my friend on the left moves my chair and I fall straight to the ground thinking I was going to sit in my seat... I was so embarrassed I almost cried.... My crush made a joke out of it for like a week!!

4. @afritz9500 So back in middle school (I'm thinking 8th grade) I was in my sewing class, and my class was filled with my friends and.. The worst part.... 2 of my crushes. I remember I had gotten up to get fabric for my bag and once I went to sit down (one of my crushes sat to the right of me) my friend on the left moves my chair and I fall straight to the ground thinking I was going to sit in my seat... I was so embarrassed I almost cried.... My crush made a joke out of it for like a week!!

i have no idea what crushes are like

5. @argonFiles It was so embarrassing

6. hai

7. Today was the first day of soccer tryouts , right ? Well one of my friends was sitting down , slacking off and eating doritos. I ask him for one after the final drill , and he goes " Oh yeah, what have you ever given me ?" I say " I gave you an example of what hard work looks like !" I grabbed the doritos away from him and ate the last ones in front of his face :) #R-R-R-Roasted

8. So i kinda collect knives and swords, and ive had many years of pratice with them. But the first sword i got was when i was like 9. When i got it, the first thing i did was take it out to the back yard and start swinging it around. That lasted a whole 2 minutes before i mannaged to slice my foot open. I ended up having to get 8 stitches and 3 stables. One would think that would make me stay away from swords, but instead i wanted to leaen how to use them correctly. Now i have 6 swords, 2 bows, and roughly 12 pocket knives.
    Part of me is just waiting for some poor wanna-be robber to try and break into my house, to be met with twin swords around his neck XP

9. One time , cookie suggested we try some things we saw in some hilarious videos. He decided that he would take an exercise ball and jump on a moving treadmill with it, (Don't ask me what we were thinking I honestly have no idea) and that I would drive around in a barbie car. So I ran to my neighbors house and sto- er, I mean borrowed their little barbie car. I drove it across the street to this park I live in front of, but obviously those things were made for 3 year olds , so I looked stupid. To make matters worse, I could barely control it ,so I ended up crashing into a tree, rolling down into the street and nearly getting ran over by some lady in a mini van. This resulted in me nearly having a heart attack, and a smashed barbie car. My drunk neighbor then came out of his house, praised me for "driving good" then threw up xD Moral of the story ? Don't steal a barbie car from your neighbor and take it for a joyride.

10. Are drunk stories allowed on here?

11. Meh

12. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

@mightymyntz Are drunk stories allowed on here?

Sure as long as it doesn't break any of the rules :)

13. My story in it's entirety. Enjoy

14. One time in highschool I had a fucked up sleep schedule and ended up staying up more hours of the night than day ;pp who doesn't? Well during a world geography class I think it was? I'm not sure but some type of class they had the lights really dark in order to watch a documentary and I got a little too comfortable in my desk leaning back and arms folded my desk was also in the back of the class so it kind of lulled me to sleep and I soon found my self shaking myself awake each time and my head was nodding off I didn't think much of it after class I just got up and walked out no one mentioned anything but later during the end of the day in a class with just me and a large group of boys they brought up what I was doing in class and all said I was making whining noises in my sleep loudly and they all laughed so hard hearing this story even upperclass boys who weren't in the class but it was more of a cute poking fun at me not harassment I laughed my ass off too tbh.

15. Back in Primary school me and a few buds were the local Ghost hunters and all the kids would call on us to get ghosts but this one time there was an apparent "haunted Toilet" it was actually just the fan turing on but everyone flipped out because it sounded like groaning so we went in and captured it with a leaf. oooohhh the good ol days.

16. Another fucking time in High school I had good looking designer skinny jeans on with rips down the leg I was so proud of them and I loved wearing them all the timeee but most people know about the pockets of some skinny jeans that can't even fit a wallet in yeah they had those types of pockets..
    Well they also could JUST barely fit lady things in them for that month yeah but like I had to bring them with I had no choice (also no room in my bag) well I walked on the morning bus and sat down I also really love sliding down in the seat and propping my knees against the back of the seat in front of me and listening to jams little did I know it slipped out of my pocket and onto the seat. The morning bus stops and lets children off to the elementary and loads highschool students on for the highschool trip when we were waiting I stood up and sat in the now free seat behind the one I was just in preferring the more clear window and the spot and high school kids walking past me filling seats I hung my arms over and I fucking noticed it on the seat I was just in last I freaked xD I'm not sure if others did but I don't think anyone knew it was mine so I slid my hand down sneakily and smacked that shit into oblivion under the seats oh dear
    this has been embarrassing af stories with Pimpcy. -image-

17. I was about 9 and I was playing outside in a thunderstorm like a little idiot. It was raining so hard you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you. Anyways, I was jumping in puddles while my dad was working in the barn when there was a sudden flash of light around me before everything faded to black. I then woke up in my dad's arms inside the barn.

Turns out I got stuck by lightning during the storm and was knocked out for like 5 minutes.

Top that.

18. "like a little idiot"
    I laughed too hard at that for some reason

19. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

Since we live out in the middle of nowhere stupid teens are going to find something stupid to do well I did live by a river and during the winter my group and I would run around on the frozen river like it was a slip and slide! None of us had ever fell in so we were always over confident walking all over an iced over river.
    well nearing spring it was just me and an ex friend walking around on the river again (we have our own kind of smart) She was the more cautious girl and I was the big fearless tomboy taking all the stupid risks to act cool and praised well some places on the river were melted and she asked me to check spots for her in case and I gradually walked around soon my whole leg to waist fell in and I managed to pull myself up I sat under a concrete bridge drying off cause I didn't want my mom knowing Oh old memories <3 that was years back I guess since I've been ice fishing before I had more nerve to do that ( I have a million im winning this well maybe not that much BUT still )

20. ^

@Pimpcy this has been embarrassing af stories with Pimpcy. -image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!