Red Army: Offical 1.9 Roster

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

@mr_palapa_jr how can i join the red army

You can't anymore I think. Since Soviet left the factions kind of in a limbo (As far as I know, Someone correct me if I'm wrong). However there are still people who were in it around.

3. tsu

10 Apr 2016 Suspended

Red army is over because the leader betrayed

4. Red Army is on hiatus because I have a life to live. That being said, the fact I allowed in a bunch of children who couldn't go a day without causing a fight or whining about how terrible CraftyMynes wasn't exactly good for the group, so I did what any good doctor would do. I amputated a rotting limb. I hope you will find another server tsu, you're no good for this one.

5. tsu

11 Apr 2016 Suspended

you never ran the show on cm lol you were a shadow behind dark and I @sovietsuperman

6. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  7. @sovietsuperman Red Army is on hiatus because I have a life to live. That being said, the fact I allowed in a bunch of children who couldn't go a day without causing a fight or whining about how terrible CraftyMynes wasn't exactly good for the group, so I did what any good doctor would do. I amputated a rotting limb. I hope you will find another server tsu, you're no good for this one.

You did the right thing, I do not hold anything against you for leaving.

8. @sovietsuperman Red Army is on hiatus because I have a life to live. That being said, the fact I allowed in a bunch of children who couldn't go a day without causing a fight or whining about how terrible CraftyMynes wasn't exactly good for the group, so I did what any good doctor would do. I amputated a rotting limb. I hope you will find another server tsu, you're no good for this one.

Despite our ideological differences, I think of you as an asset to the server since you never involved unwilling participants in your faction activities and were a good player. Keep good health.

I hope other unnamed people do the same when it comes to their faction.

9. tsu

11 Apr 2016 Suspended

What a faction leader!
    -image-

10. lmao red army got destroyed. plus they are nothing without team eye.

11. @tsu You didn't control Red Army, you just killed members to give yourself some sort of strange power rush. I guess I can see why you'd need that. I mean if I was some freckle faced little punk who spends all their time on the internet, I'd want something to give meaning to my life. However, there lies the difference between me and you Nick, I never got my kicks out of being an ass to people, or talking trash about a service I frequently used. You're like a disobedient child trying to get daddy's attention by drawing on the walls. You can throw any and all the insults you want my way, but all it'll do is prove me more right about you. Keep on trying to pump yourself using this game, keep talking, because I know you need it. Good luck.

12. @sovietsuperman wow jee wizz you really showed him there with your "big words" and "intellect". Boy when you intellectuals get going you really do get going

13. Gnome, didn't team eye just raid you like 10 minutes ago?

14. Im on soviets side on this all tsu wanted was to kill me on 1.8

15. tsu

11 Apr 2016 Suspended

Why can nobody come at me with insults from an in game stand point..? This is why the minecraft community is just messed up as a whole lol. COD community everyone's insults are in game based about their skill level, play style etc. Minecraft you have people that are total randos throwing insults at you about things outside of the game. I love trash talk! But the type of trash talk you use and other people like you use (mainly not very skilled players) I think is terrible and honestly pointless. Young man all I have to say is get good at the game. #noob #yourfarmswerebad @sovietsuperman

16. @tsu Why can nobody come at me with insults from an in game stand point..? This is why the minecraft community is just messed up as a whole lol. COD community everyone's insults are in game based about their skill level, play style etc. Minecraft you have people that are total randos throwing insults at you about things outside of the game. I love trash talk! But the type of trash talk you use and other people like you use (mainly not very skilled players) I think is terrible and honestly pointless. Young man all I have to say is get good at the game. #noob #yourfarmswerebad @sovietsuperman

I think making connotations between COD and minecraft is king of a tangent. COD is a game based around violence, winning and stats (Like the most kills one can achieve). It's games are also not regulated allowing virtually anyone who has the game to play and do whatever they please.

Minecraft is much different. To some its a building simulator, To others its about exploration. A select few care about their stats. In CraftyMynes in particular, Anyone who is hugely disrespectful to another is kicked and maybe even banned. There are no hackers. There are active and helpful staff. The players are friendly and you won't have someone yelling at you about how they did things to your family members because they will likely have been kicked long before it.

17. Edited 8 years ago by sovietsuperman

@tsu MineCraft isn't a game to "get good at." It's a building simulator where you can do whatever you please. There is no way of determining which play style is right or which one is better. They are are equally valid. Comparing it to a competitive shooter with goals and a lack of choice is stupid because there is no way to "get good." I bring in things from outside the game because that's where the problems you create come from. Your poor attitude, your entitled nature, and your childish rants are what degrade the community. It's why you got banned on your old account. I'll never understand why you came crawling back after you were banned originally, especially when you complain so much. Maybe this server is just that vital to you? That's what I'm guessing. Well wrap all this up so you can understand: Get smart, get a life, and grow up.

18. @sovietsuperman sov hes 15 and your like 20 i dont think its coo, to cyberbully a kid on the internet.

19. He's not cyberbullying him; he's teaching him a lesson. This obsessively obnoxious behaviour is quite simply pitiful and I can totally see why sov didn't want to be a the leader of a group with such twisted values.

20. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@_Gnome_Child_ @sovietsuperman wow jee wizz you really showed him there with your "big words" and "intellect". Boy when you intellectuals get going you really do get going

Boy, when you morons get going, you really get going.
    Big words don't mean he's trying to outsmart anyone or show off his intelligence. I use big words all the time, and I'm not that smart.

@tsu In all my years of living, I have never come across a more snarky person than you. I guess you've sort of proven what Soviet has to say... not sort of, definitely. I don't really know if you wanted people to like you but you sure as hell don't care, and I can see that now. It seems like all you want is attention, or glory, or whatever your weird, strange desires command you to accomplish.

21. Gonna lock this thread before it goes any further.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!