Massive project, I need your help!

1. 7 years ago

Hello all, Im preparing all I need for a massive project, will share it when its done and will give away what its going to produce as it will be a lot. To achieve it I need some help, Im mining dias to pay you guys but please do help me with discounts or things you can give away. What I need as of now is:
    1 stack of iron blocks
    2 stacks of slime blocks
    3 stacks of sticky pistons
    I can try to get everything myself ( its a really long list), but donations on any of these items are greately appreciated no matter the size.

Thanks all

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nestacdo

I think it would be easier to donate, if people knew what they are donating to, and what will be given later.

I could sell you 1 stack of iron blocks.
    Let's discuss the price (i'd happily accept something besides diamonds), wherever you want. (here, or in pm)

3. this might be a scam because you didnt mention what was being built

4. @ghostassasin81 this might be a scam because you didnt mention what was being built

" 22 hours ago
    Wed Apr 5 18:28:18 2017
    PabloGates joined the forum."

Even more strange. I mean no offence, but..

5. I wont be giving any discounts but you can check out my Slime store and buy until your heart's content Slime Shop

6. This is for sure not a scam since a staff member and I are building it together, it will be a iron farm. I will be giving iron blocks to all who helped building this contraption :) Nestacado, message me ingame please, for sure I have something you like
    Thanks all guys

7. i have some materials i can give you. some iron its not alot but its better than nothing

8. I will give u all my iron blocks for an Elytra and a god pick? i lost mine :/

9. Cankicker thanks so much!!!! Carl, thanks man!

or Sign Up to reply!