End portal traps or issues

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by javonjw

So whats up with the end portal soon as you step out to the end to the left soon as you throw epearl threw the portal you get suffocated in a wall not sure if someone is setting traps or this is a glitch can a mod or admin fix this please.

Update so i went back threw the portal and took some damage but i ate a gold apple before i went in someone did block the other side of the portal

2. I don't know what you are talking about ?
    It's clearly not going to be safe to enderpearl into the portal.

The other side of the portal should be your set home so If anyone is blocking that it must be someone at your base ?

3. @R4iscool1 He means the end gateway portals found around the end island that take you farther out in the end if you throw an ender pearl into them. I'm honestly surprised that trapping the other side of these portals hasn't been an issue sooner.

4. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Oh, last time we discussed this when they first came out I think we concluded this was allowed.

5. @NutjobBob @R4iscool1 He means the end gateway portals found around the end island that take you farther out in the end if you throw an ender pearl into them. I'm honestly surprised that trapping the other side of these portals hasn't been an issue sooner.

Yes i am talking about the gateway portals i didn't know what they were called.If this is allowed that means someone could render each and every portal useless by just blocking the other end i have a warp set in the end now but i don't think this should be allowed

or Sign Up to reply!